LOVED IT

Posted by Reviewer3205648 on Mar 03, 2012

THIS IS EXCELLENT TEA. VERY FLAVORFUL AND CALMING. I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH AND WILL BUY IT AGAIN.

Excellent Tea

Posted by Reviewer3220246 on Jan 02, 2010

I truly enjoy this product. The aroma that exudes from the cup when the tea is brewing, along is enough to put a perk in your morning (or whenever your drink it). I'll continue to use this product. BTW, is very, very, relaxing.

SIMPLY AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3241216 on Nov 27, 2009

The most wonderful tea I ever had.It tastes and smells great. I simply have no words to describe about this amazing product.TRY IT AND KNOW YOURSELF....

Organic india honey chamomille

Posted by Reviewer3297703 on Dec 12, 2010

Very strong scent and good taste.

SterlingLHC

Posted by Reviewer1032335 on Feb 06, 2009

I read about the benefits of "tulsi" (holy basil) teas and went hunting on the web. Not only did I find tulsi, I found it combined with chamomile which has helped me relax and fall asleep. Great product!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 07, 2013

Organic India has some of the best teas I have tasted by far, and this is no exception -- heartwarming, soothing, tastes just wonderful...

Tulsi teas at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1149325 on Dec 09, 2011

I use this before bed, helps to relax me, love the fragrance and the price is cheaper than at my local organic food store.

Delicious and Calming

Posted by Reviewer1207617 on Dec 08, 2011

This is a great tea for relaxing at the end of the evening. I love this brand of Tea and keep coming back for more every month. All of there flavors are pretty great.

Good before bed

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Nov 28, 2011

This tea tastes wonderful. I put a little milk and honey in it and drink it before I go to bed or want to relax. It is very enjoyable

great flavor