Organic India, Tulsi Holy Basil Tea, Lemon Ginger, Caffeine Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)

Reviews 3-star

I love this tea, BUT ...

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jul 07, 2010

It does lower cortisol. Which for many/most people is a good thing. When my cortisol level drops, I develop tachycardia (rapid heart beat/pulse). At first, the Tulsi tea was just generally relaxing @1 cup/1 tea bag, around 3 p.m. But then I started noticing late afternoon onset tachycardia, which would last through the evening. Combining the Tulsi tea with my vitamin C (which also lowers cortisol) worsened the tachycardia (> 130 bpm). Just a heads-up to others who may have some degree of latter-stage adrenal fatigue. For those with early-stage AF, generally high cortisol levels, this tea would be absolutely great. The flavor of Lemon Ginger Tulsi tea is wonderful & warming & I do crave this it just for that flavor alone.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer1328494 on Jan 08, 2013

and I hope it will work on my immune strength.