Good Quality Tulsi

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 13, 2015

Hard to find a good grade of Tulsi in bulk. Organic India is a good company that does a lot for the people in their part of rural India.

The tea was good

Posted by 4936283282166289321 on Apr 07, 2016

Its worth it . The tulsi tea made me and my Taiwanese girlfriend's family happy. It really relaxes you and its best to drink it just before going to bed as it aids in having a peaceful sleep. Just one question can we get this tea in India ?

Organic India

Posted by 5244198467381644763 on May 03, 2016

My favorite tea for years, love it! Great price.

Tulsi tea

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016

Is one of my favourite teas at all. Stress and anxiety relieving, refreshing and calming at the same time. The tins are great for reusing for storing spices. As I drink it a lot, got a lot of tins.

Favourite tea

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Jun 15, 2016

I love this tea! Always feel nice after having it - not too up or down, just a nice pleasant feeling. You can have it anytime - to pick you up or calm you down.

Great product

Posted by 4915168589700119103 on Jun 22, 2016

really happy about the product and quick service. thanks from Asia.. :)

Great for improved energy

Posted by 5266251139558127405 on May 21, 2016

I first enjoyed this tea in the form of tea bags (the same product from Organic India). The health benefits are so good (and I could feel the difference in a natural boost in (calm) energy throughout the day), that I decided to buy it in bulk. I think their bulk mixture of the 3 Holy Basil types is a little off, since it has more of a licorice taste. So I just use less (about 1/2 tsp or less) and add other healthy herbs, like about 1/2 tsp of Rooibos,and 1Tb of apricot nectar (also makes it much better than the tea bags). Very good. I have this tea every day and I can feel the health benefits. It's a big savings over the tea bags and I'll definitely buy it again.

good

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on May 11, 2014

Fresh calming

good

Posted by Soundolove on Jan 29, 2015

we liked it.

Love the taste

Posted by 5457758064241385603 on May 02, 2016

Great taste. The loose leaves are great to minimize waste as I can compost them after use

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »