Great Tea

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

Just love this tea it is always refreshing and great to drink when ever. Thanks.

Great tea

Posted by 4788385119573133592 on Feb 03, 2014

I just love this tea. When I gave up coffee I didn't know what to do, but a cup of Tulsi tea each morning gets me going.

Tulsi tea

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016

Is one of my favourite teas at all. Stress and anxiety relieving, refreshing and calming at the same time. The tins are great for reusing for storing spices. As I drink it a lot, got a lot of tins.

refreshing & rejuvinating

Posted by 4793560814073155919 on Dec 20, 2013

can feel the adaptogenic effect.

Lovely, simple, delicious tea

Posted by Reviewer3207613 on Jun 23, 2014

I am only drinking Tulsi Tea these days, thanks to my first exposure through this brand.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Feb 15, 2013

I love, love, love this tea! Not much more to say, really... I never grow tired of the taste, and the quality seems to be good, as far as I can judge. Very happy with my purchase.

WOw...

Posted by Reviewer2278575 on Apr 08, 2014

I think this is a great organic natural herbal tea and one of the best methods for the nervous system, circulatory system, respiratory system, insomnia and against anxiety, nervous problems , tensions and stress,etc. So don't hesitate yourself, just try it and see the results,etc. Thanks.

very pleased

Posted by 4717470265905392761 on Jan 12, 2014

This tea is refreshing and has a very pleasant aroma and flavour . I have actually been drinking it instead of coffee and find that it gives me the energy without the jitters...not to mention the many heath benefits that coffee does not offer. LOVE it!

Great product

Posted by 4915168589700119103 on Jun 22, 2016

really happy about the product and quick service. thanks from Asia.. :)

Try before ordering

Posted by randomguy on Nov 01, 2013

You're definitely must like this type of tea, I don't :( But it still worth it buy and try

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »