SULTRY TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008

I have been drinking other Organic India teas, and I must say this one is fabulous! The rose scent is simply divine and makes the tea drinking an experience each time. Even my husband enjoys drinking this tea. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Best Tea Ever!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 04, 2009

Want a unique tea and flavor. Try this one. It really tastes like a sweet rose and it is soothing and calming. I enjoy it in the evenings after dinner. It is healthy and because it is organic, I love it even more! I highly recommend this tea brand and all it's other varieties but this one is my all time favorite because not only do I enjoy it, my kids too.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

Good quality. I like the idea of herb teas, but am not so fond of the taste. This suits me better, as it's got a mild, pleasant taste and smell.

exotic and nice

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Dec 04, 2008

as other people have said, this tea grows on you. the aroma and flavor is soothing. i like mine with almond milk. I look forward to relaxing with my afternoon cup.

DIVINE

Posted by Reviewer1302807 on Sep 18, 2009

this is DIVINE tea -- i always feel like a pampered Goddess when i drink this rose scented elixir.

Delicous and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1086825 on Jun 10, 2009

It has a delightful taste and tests very well for me. I give it to friends and they love it.

tulsi tea

Posted by Reviewer2056558 on Oct 07, 2010

Unique rose scent; very nice. Delicious.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Sep 02, 2008

A wonderfully flavored tea that is soothing and delicious. It smells great and tastes good either hot or cold.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Oct 31, 2008

The first cup was ok tasting. Very different from what I'm used to regarding teas. The more I have this tea, the more and more I like it. The flavor is like nothing I've had before. To top it off Tulsi is supposed to be great for the immune system.

Tulsi Tea lovely sweet rose

Posted by Reviewer2221167 on Dec 03, 2008

I love this tea, so comforting.