SterlingLHC

Posted by Reviewer1032335 on Feb 06, 2009

Taste is as relaxing as the effect of this tea. I drink the tea for the benefits of tulsi (holy basil), so the relaxation effects of the rose is a perk.! A cup of this in the afternoon makes me relax and let me cope much better with work pressures.

Tulsi Tea lovely sweet rose

Posted by Reviewer2221167 on Dec 03, 2008

I love this tea, so comforting.

I LOVE this tea!

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on Aug 11, 2009

What everyone said was right - this tea is really quite an exquisite flavour. During the summer, I make an ice tea and store it cold. Then I have a cup at night before bed (FYI, holy basil helps to calm nightmares, especially if you are doing any type of detox or cleansing). I bought several more boxes because I go through it like water.

Relaxing Tea

Posted by 4685375285003645141 on Jun 21, 2013

I ordered this tea for sleep problems. Not sure if it's helping there, but it does have a very nice flavor and I like that the company is committed to providing wholesome products.

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Dec 26, 2011

great tea, unlike any other i've tasted. smells of spices, roses and distant lands, makes you want to go on vacation :)

Tulsi Tea Caffeine-Free

Posted by Reviewer2577938 on Dec 09, 2009

The tea itself is delicious. Your service was excellent, my tea arrived in France one week after placing the order.

Marcy

Posted by 4839130810097767566 on Feb 15, 2014

Very good tea. Loved the smell and taste. The rose taste paired so well with the this Tulsi tea.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2507216 on Feb 07, 2010

Great smell and taste

Tulsi Terrific !

Posted by Reviewer2655612 on Nov 11, 2010

The Sweet Rose Tulsi Tea provides the benefits of Tulsi in a gorgeous aromatic beverage. It is light and soothing and so rejuvenating ! Paula Aston, New Orleans, LA

Organic India