love it

Posted by 5212240633487775937 on May 08, 2015

i have always been taking this product and will continue as it helps to ease the knee pain.

Wait t0o long

Posted by dragonheart on Apr 29, 2015

Haven't try this one, but I am very disappointed to wait it for so long, iHerb made me wait for 7 days to ship this out and it totally took almost 10 days(DHL) to reach my hands. If this problem happens so frequent, I think I would try another online shop for faster service.

excellent organic Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2120617 on Apr 01, 2015

I have been using this brand for years and only get it through iHerb. I believe it's high quality for the money.

tumeric charm!

Posted by 5433861145482192935 on Mar 28, 2015

work well for me would recommend, everyday use.

Helps with stiff joints!

Posted by 5250637104918322861 on Feb 25, 2015

I am using this in combination with the Jarrow Formulas Glucosamine +Chondroitin +MSM and it genuinely seem to help with the joint stiffness that has become a bit more troublesome in later years.

Good for health

Posted by whitelotusrose on Feb 22, 2015

I take this as a health supplement for daily maintenance as it's a good antioxidant and ant-inflammatory. Will continue to buy this product even though it's a bit pricey casue it's a recommended brand by Dr. Mercola.

PERFECT FOR ACID REFLUX

Posted by 5663243899925119229 on Feb 21, 2015

i love ts product. i he competely stopped my medicine and use only this for my acid reflux problem. I can now eat things that bothered me before and with 2 of these afterwards everything gets back to normal in no time...

tumeric formula organic India

Posted by Reviewer1346454 on Feb 19, 2015

I am so glad I ordered this ! I will continue to order more for long term affects my doctor even told me to take tumeric for joint issues and alzheimer issues!! so i looked this up and it looks like the best product to me at a price I can afford! i recomend it to anyone having inflamation ( and I think we all have those inflamation problems!) usually I have a constipation problem..,.,not so when taking this..,.so i know its helping to clean me out and my knee is much much better ( i also tak eother supplements for my knee pain along with this

Helps the digestive sytem - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 05, 2015

After taking it for 3 days (1 tablet per day), it soothes my irritable bowel syndrome.

Organic India, Turmeric

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Jan 10, 2015

Turmeric is good for a lot of things. I did buy some from the spice at my local grocery store. It taste OK, but, I don't want to eat it twice a day. Nor do I trust the manufactures of grocery store spices. But I do Trust iherb products. Thomas