Bra produkt

Posted by maykristin on May 09, 2012

Bruker 1 teskje i min grønne drikk hver morgen. Har tidligere slitt med gjentatte betennelser i skulder, albue og håndledd, men mener og tror Aloe Vera gjør at betennelsene holder seg unna!

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Mar 06, 2012

I can't say if this is helping my gut so far but I add it to my smoothies and hope for the best. I will continue using. It can be used on sunburns and other skin "issues" so it's good to bring on vacation too. And it has a nice greenish color (I've tried other concentrated aloe vera products, like NOW, and they were dark brown and more bitter than this one).

Use it with my superfood.

Posted by Reviewer2408619 on Mar 10, 2011

Strong and long lasting.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on May 03, 2011

This really soothes my stomach and aids digestion and at iherb it's such a bargain!

Great quality:)

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Sep 28, 2011

Very good product! Use it mixed with water for better skin. And this really helps. My skin is clearer and softer after using this. I want to thank iherb for great service, and great prices. :)

Excellent

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Jan 10, 2013

I can really feal my skin is better and glowing after just three day of using. I will continue to use this product for the rest of my life....:)

This is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1704230 on Mar 09, 2013

This clears up my face skin. Has helped get rid of the try spots, as well as the pimples that never seemed to go away. Take a teaspoon in a glass of water 2 or 3 times a day to get the desired effect. This product is super!

Love this

Posted by 4748082894298573982 on Apr 15, 2013

Just started with this, and I love it! It is realy good for my stomach.

good product

Posted by sunnivah on Apr 25, 2013

i only add this in small doses to my smoothies and shakes. it has a prominent taste in larger doses. i only add 5-10 drops usually, its supposed to help you assimilate other nutrients more easily.

Gives me energy!

Posted by enilorak on Jul 15, 2013

I really like this! My digestion works so much better and it gives me a lot of energy.