great product from a respectable company

Posted by Reviewer1399984 on Jun 05, 2009

A little sour tasting, but well worth it for the benefits. A whole- food source of vitamin C, especially one that is not corn derived, is like gold for allergic. No binders or fillers in the tablet form either. I hope IHerb continues to carry the Pure Planet line of products. Prompt delivery, too.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Dec 15, 2010

The indian gooseberry, Amla, powered by 20% of Spirulina. The combination is undeniably powerful, and the taste is refreshing. I think this is one of Pure Planet's most exciting products.

A Great Source of Natural C

Posted by Reviewer1411828 on Aug 31, 2009

I love this product. It is the best source of natural vitamin C, much more bio-available than C in the form of ascorbic acid.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Oct 02, 2009

I really like this form of Vitamin C and I notice a difference in how I feel and how soft my skin is when I take it. The Amla fruit is an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. I like that it is all natural and has spirulina in it. I drink this with OJ on an empty stomach.

Love it!

Posted by LWHealthyeater on Apr 30, 2010

Great source of Vitamin C and the added spirulina makes it even better.

One of the best--

Posted by Reviewer1710561 on May 12, 2009

You can feel a difference when you take this product-unlike others there is a noticable difference-I am supposing because of the claim that it is alkaline forming.Great Stuff!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2875513 on Jun 20, 2011

Recovered after 2 days instead of 1 week when I had the flu. Strong formula.

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1655398 on Mar 27, 2011

fantastic product,love the price,and powder is so much nicer than pills

Love it

Posted by adechamplain on Oct 30, 2011

Love to add this to my smoothies! Great source of vitamin C and excellent addition of spirulina makes this a superfood for anyone.

only amla powder available at iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 24, 2010

wich was what I needed for my all natural vitamin coctail (brewers yeast, spirulina, camu, amla). Dissolves easily in this mixture, also alone, sour (which is good because it freshens up my blend), but not bitter or bad taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »