Pure Planet, Chlorella, 4 oz (114 g)

Chlorella, Pure Planet

Posted by Reviewer3279661 on Apr 08, 2011

If you read up on this product you will find it can only enhance your health. Organic by Nature/Pure Planet is a top quality company. Debbie S. (south florida)

Chlorella ♥

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Oct 23, 2011

It don't tastes good, but I mix it with my greens and applejuice/water and drink it every morning. I have used chlorella for 10 days now and I can brand its detox effect. Specially in my stomach. I can recommand this product. I love the service and prices from iHerb.

It makes my day 10 times bettter

Posted by Reviewer2114804 on Sep 29, 2010

My first Chlorella and I'm very satisfied! I've got so much energy and I feel great. The size of the bootle is perfect for storage. I'll def recommend this one.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1104586 on Apr 06, 2012

OK, chlorella doesen't taste great, but when I combine it with maca and spirulina in apple juice, the taste is ok. It in fact tastes better than all other chlorella from other brands I have tried so far, so this one is a keeper. I will continue to buy this from Iherb and mix one teaspoon in apple juice each day. It increases my energy levels if i take it to to tree times per day.

A 5 star, but the taste makes it a 3.

Posted by Beerbad on Mar 31, 2012

I've taken Chlorella now for 4 months. My food allergies are gone, and i haven't been sick since i started. No flue, no cold. This is my must-have right after i get up and before i go to the gym, before I make a pre-workout shake of hemp protein! Mixed with Spirulina and Kamut/Just Barley and apple juice, or apple and mango juice. The taste isn't so good, but you'll get used to ut.