Pure Planet, Green Kamut, 3.14 oz (90 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

cleansing effect

Posted by Reviewer1856119 on Mar 21, 2011

I've only tried this product for about a week, but so far it seems to have a cleansing effect og my body. Too bad this involves making my skin look worse. However I'm planning on sticking with it for a while as I'm hoping it will help in the long run. Wish the product info would include more on what to expect when starting up with this product; "side-effects", how long they last, or what to do to minimize them..

Green Kamut Pure Juice Powder

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Sep 12, 2009

I sure had headaches when I first started taking this. It doesn't taste too bad. It's alkalizing, which is good (except don't take it with your food or other supplements), as I feared that my diet and lifestyle may be making my body too acidic. I don't suddenly have glowing skin or anything, but there is a boost in energy that this stuff gives you. One thing I did notice, was if I took an afternoon or evening dose, I had trouble sleeping. So I'll stick to mornings.

Convenient and Priced Right

Posted by HealthforLife on Jun 06, 2008

I bought this hoping that it would help lower my blood sugar level prior to going to a glucose screening for gestational diabetes. It did not help and I did fail the test. On a good note, this is much more convenient than growing your own grass and it mixes well. The price was unbeatable!!!

Tastes ok, no change so far

Posted by Reviewer3242008 on May 04, 2011

I drink it with a small amount of apple juice and the tase is ok, much better than for instance Chlorella. Haven't been taking Green Kamut every day and have not noticed any "changes" after starting taking it.

Good, but I don't love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1050265 on May 27, 2011

I mix this with applejuice and spirulina to make it taste a bit better. I have used it for some weeks now, and think my body likes it..!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »