Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1804951 on Apr 10, 2008

Since I started taking Green Kamut, I noticed that I have added 10 to 20 minutes to my workout schedule. I seem to have more energy and overall, just feel better.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1623586 on May 04, 2010

I have been taking this product in the morning mixed with purified water or apple juice. At first, I started to get headaches which is pretty rare for me. I assume it was just my body detoxifying, but after a about a week I noticed that my skin is glowing and my hair seems to be softer at the roots. I feel that my energy levels are about the same, but they were pretty good before the juice. Additionally, I noticed that I have less of a desire to eat and when I get hungry it is typically for more veggies and fruits. I do pretty good with eating well but sometimes I have to make my self eat more veggies rather than truly have a desire for them. Since I started the juice I don't have as many cravings for sweets and I want to eat more veggies. Anyway, I really like this product thus far and I have started to increase my consumption of it. I highly recommend this product.

Green Kamut, Wheatgrass

Posted by Reviewer1974074 on Jun 05, 2008

So far so good, I've been taking green kamut for three weeks. I've noticed some weight loss and actually clearer skin. I have a doctor's appointment in four weeks to check my triglycerides, which were high at last check up. This was a major reason I started this product.

Best Kamut out there!

Posted by Jessica87 on Apr 20, 2011

This gave me so much energy the first two weeks, I could hardly sit still and it felt amazing! The energy I had the first two weeks is not so intense anymore, so I'm thinking about taking it two times a day instead of one or take some more in the morning, maybe the energy comes back, but my head's a lot clearer after I started taking this and my body craves it now! I almost never crave any sweets anymore either and I think I can thank Kamut for this! Happy, happy, happy! I mix it with water usually, but if I wake up a little nauseous or something I mix it with apple juice to camouflage the taste. It tastes A LOT better than Chlorella though, so it's not that bad taste vise. Thanks iHerb for carrying this brand!

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on May 17, 2010

WOW! AN AMAZING ENERGY BOOSTER! i feel wonderful when i take this stuff. I put it in pure apple juice with water. Very energizing immediately. Feels like a boost of health.