• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

wouldn't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1090041 on May 04, 2009

Although it is like drinking pureed grass, I wouldn't live without the stuff. I had the precursor to esophogeal cancer, was taking prescription medicine and was still uncomfortable most days when I began drinking this religously mixed with a little apple juice. My system has become more alkaline, I take no medication and all my scopes have come back completely clean. Don't ever get rid of it!!!

Simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer3258703 on Dec 14, 2010

Wheetgrass from Organic by nature, Pure Planet is the best on the marked! No body matches this quality! And i have been around :) The same thing goes for spirulina and chlorella!

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

This is what have kept me healthy and my skin glowing the past year. I love this product and will never quit using it. Too bad they raised the price, but it is still much cheaper than retail prices in Norway. Thank you iherb for carrying this brand.

Good not Great

Posted by Reviewer3106632 on Jun 29, 2010

I was taking a fabulous product called Sweat Wheat which dissolves so nicely into water and is quite palatable. This is okay. (Like the price better on this, Sweet Wheat is very spendy)

kamut

Posted by Reviewer3145134 on May 09, 2008

I take kamut every day with water. At first it wasn't that great tasting but I kept using it for the nutritional value, but now if I don't take it I miss it and crave it. I like this brand because it is not too strong.

I really like

Posted by Reviewer3014224 on Jun 08, 2008

this,but like the taste of the Amazing Grass brand better. I usually mix this with some apple juice everyday. This is a lot cheaper then the AG brand,So that's a plus. I would purchase this again.

energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2454941 on Oct 05, 2010

gives grest energy and cleaning of the skin

Energy

Posted by Norwegian on Apr 24, 2013

This one gives you some energy and doesn`t taste so much grass as other Green stuff can do. I mix it with water and it`s the first thing I drink in the morning to wake up the system in a good way. I would follow up with a green tea and some fruits like an apple and a banana. You only use one teaspoon of this product so it lasts a long time.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1240822 on Dec 28, 2007

Great natural product to detoxify and clean your body, tastes like unsweetened tea.

Very Green

Posted by Reviewer1567608 on Mar 22, 2010

I've been using this instead of the barley green blend I was taking daily. This is much more in my price range and does great to build my bodies defenses, but still prefer barley over all better and taste better, this has a very grassy flavore. It's a great product, it's in a dark glass container, so it's a very dark green color.....that's a plus.