• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Wow!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jan 30, 2012

This, and the Berry Green from New Chapter is the two products I've noticed a great difference in my energy levels (I have ulcerative colitis and cronic fatigue). Highly recommend! Tastes good to (mix it with half water and half good cloudy apple juice or ananasjuice). I also take chlorella and spiraling, but it's after i added Kamut and Berry green I've had this difference in energy levels.

Organic by Nature, Pure Planet, Green Kamut

Posted by Reviewer2437334 on Feb 02, 2012

With Green Kamut you loose weight easier and also the PH is very good for you body.

Fantastic product

Posted by elrapha on Jun 21, 2014

since I started taking this products, my skin drastically improved, much clearer and younger. I get complements on my skin all the time. Actually I read the review of another customer saying the same thing and I decided to buy it. It was exactly the same. take 3 times a day teaspoon for this result.

Energy

Posted by Norwegian on Apr 24, 2013

This one gives you some energy and doesn`t taste so much grass as other Green stuff can do. I mix it with water and it`s the first thing I drink in the morning to wake up the system in a good way. I would follow up with a green tea and some fruits like an apple and a banana. You only use one teaspoon of this product so it lasts a long time.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1642500 on Jan 05, 2012

This product boosts your energy when it begins to ebb. Highly recommend

energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2454941 on Oct 05, 2010

gives grest energy and cleaning of the skin

Very Green

Posted by Reviewer1567608 on Mar 22, 2010

I've been using this instead of the barley green blend I was taking daily. This is much more in my price range and does great to build my bodies defenses, but still prefer barley over all better and taste better, this has a very grassy flavore. It's a great product, it's in a dark glass container, so it's a very dark green color.....that's a plus.

Good not Great

Posted by Reviewer3106632 on Jun 29, 2010

I was taking a fabulous product called Sweat Wheat which dissolves so nicely into water and is quite palatable. This is okay. (Like the price better on this, Sweet Wheat is very spendy)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1240822 on Dec 28, 2007

Great natural product to detoxify and clean your body, tastes like unsweetened tea.

I really like

Posted by Reviewer3014224 on Jun 08, 2008

this,but like the taste of the Amazing Grass brand better. I usually mix this with some apple juice everyday. This is a lot cheaper then the AG brand,So that's a plus. I would purchase this again.