Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Pure Planet, Organic, Green Kamut Heirloom Wheatgrass, 90 g

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1623586 on May 04, 2010

I have been taking this product in the morning mixed with purified water or apple juice. At first, I started to get headaches which is pretty rare for me. I assume it was just my body detoxifying, but after a about a week I noticed that my skin is glowing and my hair seems to be softer at the roots. I feel that my energy levels are about the same, but they were pretty good before the juice. Additionally, I noticed that I have less of a desire to eat and when I get hungry it is typically for more veggies and fruits. I do pretty good with eating well but sometimes I have to make my self eat more veggies rather than truly have a desire for them. Since I started the juice I don't have as many cravings for sweets and I want to eat more veggies. Anyway, I really like this product thus far and I have started to increase my consumption of it. I highly recommend this product.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2980301 on Aug 23, 2008

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND RECOMMENDED TO ANYBODY WHO HAS SEASONAL ALLERGIES OR OTHER RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS WITHIN 3 DAY I HAD NO ITCHY EYES NO SNEEZING OR TINGLY FEELING IN MY THROAT,I ALWAYS TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH IN THE MORNING AND AT NIGHT,THE LABEL SAYS TO START A LITTLE AT TIME BUT YOU WONT FEEL A DIFFERENCE UNTILL YOU TAKE 1 TO 1/2 TEASPOONS TWICE A DAY

Green Kamut, Wheatgrass

Posted by Reviewer1974074 on Jun 05, 2008

So far so good, I've been taking green kamut for three weeks. I've noticed some weight loss and actually clearer skin. I have a doctor's appointment in four weeks to check my triglycerides, which were high at last check up. This was a major reason I started this product.

Great Blood Builder

Posted by Reviewer2534298 on Jul 22, 2008

For everyone, especially those who have an anemia and great in pregnancy!

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on May 17, 2010

WOW! AN AMAZING ENERGY BOOSTER! i feel wonderful when i take this stuff. I put it in pure apple juice with water. Very energizing immediately. Feels like a boost of health.