• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Daily staple

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

Green Kamut or Green Barley from Organic by Nature is my daily staple. I have increased enery after taking it every day.

Organic by Nature-Green Kamut

Posted by Reviewer1210882 on Oct 15, 2008

I love the taste of this drink! My body actually craves it. I rarely ever get sick and I feel this product helps my immune system to stay strong and healthy.

wheatgrass products

Posted by Reviewer1309926 on Jan 27, 2008

best for the money

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1369013 on Nov 30, 2011

Since I started taking Green Kamut, I noticed that it gives me loads and loads of energy. I highly recommend this.

LOVE THIS STUFF...

Posted by Reviewer1064393 on Jan 28, 2011

I first tried it when I went home to visit my parents. My father a former dialysis patient swore by the stuff... He sent me home with a jar for my 8 yr old daughter. After she and I finished the first bottle I couldn't find it in my area. So I found this website. It was less expensive than where my father got his, so I ordered 2 jars. It came three days after I ordered it. On Christmas Eve too! I tell everyone about this Green Kamut. My daughter has a glass every other morning. (That stuff gives an already energetic 8 yr old 5x more energy) And I take mine every morning. I have only needed to use my inhaler a total of 5 times since October. (It used to be about 5 times a week) I will always get my Green Kamut from iHerb.com. I was so happy to have found it at a much better price than buying it in a health food store. Please please please continue to carry this product.

wonderful product for a spring cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1964606 on Mar 21, 2012

I have been using Green Kamut for about a month now and I am absolutely satisfied with it. The fine powder dissolves quickly in water, so I don't have to use a shaker. The taste is pleasant, it reminds me a bit of green peas. Very refreshing and it makes me feel good to know that I have dome something for my health.

The best way to start your day!

Posted by 5527988339702384396 on Oct 15, 2013

I love this product and I have more energy after I started using this. A shot with Kamut is really the best way to start your day! Its refreshing and energizing. I also see a big difference on my skin. Its much cleaner and healthier. Can't say anything negative about this product.

Can't get enough of this!!

Posted by julzia1 on May 17, 2010

I'm really in love with this product, since there are so many benefits and it tastes great!! I mix 1 teaspoon in the morning (70%water30%juice) and it makes me feel awesome. I''ll finish this bottle and then take a break, although I already bought another one from your store :)

green kamut

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Oct 05, 2011

this is the first product i have given 5 stars.... the colour is a vibrant green............grown in rich volcanic soils without chemical poisins makes you feel like it looks...vibrant...a must for anyone who does not grow there own wheatgrass...it will keep you healthy or make you healthy if you are not.

Health in a jar!

Posted by Reviewer2232554 on Dec 16, 2011

I am so pleased with this product, it has mage a huge difference for my energy levels, and health in general.