• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Daily staple

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

Green Kamut or Green Barley from Organic by Nature is my daily staple. I have increased enery after taking it every day.

wheatgrass products

Posted by Reviewer1309926 on Jan 27, 2008

best for the money

use all the time

Posted by Reviewer2349491 on Feb 01, 2008

cheap and grat way to detoc and kickstart your day....don't go nuts at first go easy on it or you'll get fun green diarrhea since it will hit your system so quick

Easy way to drink green drinks

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jul 07, 2009

Dear ones, I find this the easiest way twice a day to get my greens. I take a 16.9 oz. bottle of filtered water (cold), drink a sip out of it, put a funnel on the bottle, drop in 1 tablespoon of Kamut or Just Barley, use 1/4 tsp. of True Lime or True Lemon or 1 tablespoon of lemon or lime juice, and then 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. of Stevita Stevia. Yum, yum good. Makes it simple. Don't need to dirty up blender. Drink and feel wonderful! Try it, it saves time!

Reason for using

Posted by Reviewer3302249 on Dec 25, 2007

I feel this product keeps my kidneys & bowels working better

green kamut

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Oct 05, 2011

this is the first product i have given 5 stars.... the colour is a vibrant green............grown in rich volcanic soils without chemical poisins makes you feel like it looks...vibrant...a must for anyone who does not grow there own wheatgrass...it will keep you healthy or make you healthy if you are not.

drink it every morning

Posted by Reviewer2950044 on May 29, 2011

excellent product-blood cleaner/builder; cleans detoxifies, and only two ingredients for those of you that don't want a wholefood product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1369013 on Nov 30, 2011

Since I started taking Green Kamut, I noticed that it gives me loads and loads of energy. I highly recommend this.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2697597 on Dec 11, 2011

been using it for years. tastes great & starts my day out right! if i don't have it on my shelf, i miss it pronto!

Health in a jar!

Posted by Reviewer2232554 on Dec 16, 2011

I am so pleased with this product, it has mage a huge difference for my energy levels, and health in general.