THIS IS VERY POWERFUL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1753654 on Oct 06, 2009

First some background, I've been doing yoga for almost 7 yrs and am very much in tune with my body and the changes therein upon ingesting anything. I also recently completed the powerful 7-day tissue cleanse outlined in Dr. Bernard Jensen's book on "Bowel Care" which led to powerful detoxification. I tried this product two days after the tissue detoxification mentioned above and I can say with certainty that this is POWERFUL stuff! It was woth the price. I'll be having it regularly until I learn how to grow my own wheatgrass and drink fresh. I think this is probably the next best thing to growing your own.

Amazing!

Posted by holahola on Sep 13, 2010

I've never felt anything like this before, and I've used alot greens and superfood for 9 months now! It makes me feel great, in touch with myself and my needs, and it gives me energy, wich is quite unbelivable since I got CFS. Will never stop using kamut wheatgrass!

Simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer3258703 on Dec 14, 2010

Wheetgrass from Organic by nature, Pure Planet is the best on the marked! No body matches this quality! And i have been around :) The same thing goes for spirulina and chlorella!

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

This is what have kept me healthy and my skin glowing the past year. I love this product and will never quit using it. Too bad they raised the price, but it is still much cheaper than retail prices in Norway. Thank you iherb for carrying this brand.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1742986 on Oct 25, 2011

this is the best wheatgrass product I have tried. It dissolves easily in water, and the taste is not bad. I get more energy and its really good for solving candida-problems.