• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

wheatgrass products

Posted by Reviewer1309926 on Jan 27, 2008

best for the money

use all the time

Posted by Reviewer2349491 on Feb 01, 2008

cheap and grat way to detoc and kickstart your day....don't go nuts at first go easy on it or you'll get fun green diarrhea since it will hit your system so quick

Easy way to drink green drinks

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jul 07, 2009

Dear ones, I find this the easiest way twice a day to get my greens. I take a 16.9 oz. bottle of filtered water (cold), drink a sip out of it, put a funnel on the bottle, drop in 1 tablespoon of Kamut or Just Barley, use 1/4 tsp. of True Lime or True Lemon or 1 tablespoon of lemon or lime juice, and then 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. of Stevita Stevia. Yum, yum good. Makes it simple. Don't need to dirty up blender. Drink and feel wonderful! Try it, it saves time!

Reason for using

Posted by Reviewer3302249 on Dec 25, 2007

I feel this product keeps my kidneys & bowels working better

LOVE THIS STUFF...

Posted by Reviewer1064393 on Jan 28, 2011

I first tried it when I went home to visit my parents. My father a former dialysis patient swore by the stuff... He sent me home with a jar for my 8 yr old daughter. After she and I finished the first bottle I couldn't find it in my area. So I found this website. It was less expensive than where my father got his, so I ordered 2 jars. It came three days after I ordered it. On Christmas Eve too! I tell everyone about this Green Kamut. My daughter has a glass every other morning. (That stuff gives an already energetic 8 yr old 5x more energy) And I take mine every morning. I have only needed to use my inhaler a total of 5 times since October. (It used to be about 5 times a week) I will always get my Green Kamut from iHerb.com. I was so happy to have found it at a much better price than buying it in a health food store. Please please please continue to carry this product.

Great green

Posted by Reviewer3189749 on Aug 10, 2010

Gives a little energy boost, and detoxes a bit. Great and fresh taste.

Can't get enough of this!!

Posted by julzia1 on May 17, 2010

I'm really in love with this product, since there are so many benefits and it tastes great!! I mix 1 teaspoon in the morning (70%water30%juice) and it makes me feel awesome. I''ll finish this bottle and then take a break, although I already bought another one from your store :)

green kamut

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Oct 05, 2011

this is the first product i have given 5 stars.... the colour is a vibrant green............grown in rich volcanic soils without chemical poisins makes you feel like it looks...vibrant...a must for anyone who does not grow there own wheatgrass...it will keep you healthy or make you healthy if you are not.

drink it every morning

Posted by Reviewer2950044 on May 29, 2011

excellent product-blood cleaner/builder; cleans detoxifies, and only two ingredients for those of you that don't want a wholefood product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1369013 on Nov 30, 2011

Since I started taking Green Kamut, I noticed that it gives me loads and loads of energy. I highly recommend this.