• Customer Ratings

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1748932 on Jun 08, 2012

This is the only barley powder I have ever used, and I am very happy with it. Shake it with some apple juice every morning, and the taste is OK. I could see the differences in the mirror after 5-7 days, my skin became fresh and healty, my eyes looked younger, and it simply had an amazing effect. I sometimes also add some spirulina to the blend.

super

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Jun 07, 2012

supernice, energizing and cleansing.

Must-have!!!

Posted by Beerbad on Mar 31, 2012

I've taken Just Barley with Spirulina and Chlorella now for 4 months. My food allergies are gone, and i haven't been sick since i started. No flue, no cold. This is my must-have before i go to the gym, and before i make a pre-workout shake of hemp protein! Mixed with apple juice, or apple and mango juice and mango juice -> JUMMY!!!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Mar 20, 2012

exellent!!!

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1668082 on Mar 07, 2012

Since I started taking it, I felt much better. I am less tired and have more energy. I have regular bowel movement and I always feel great! My wife and kids are taking it too. Kids did not get a flu for the first time on lasr winter season. My wife could tell the diffrence too!

Grass is the way to go

Posted by agapediet on Mar 05, 2012

Will buy again, I mix it with Green Kamut and spirulina.

Just makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer1963371 on Feb 24, 2012

I have been taking Just Barley for almost a year and I feel much better and I get a much better nights sleep I think as long as the price stays affordable like it is now I will continue indefinitely

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3244195 on Feb 23, 2012

I take this first thing in the morning to alkanalize my system after having major reflux. It has helped significantly not to mention it gets the bowels working right away. I've been taking it for a few years now and iHerb has the best deal for sure.