New To iHerb?

Pure Planet, Organic, Just Barley, 80 g

Just Barley Powder

Posted by Reviewer2382045 on Dec 29, 2008

I have been taking JUST BARLEY ORGANIC barley powder for 5 years now! and I truley believe it is the reson for my NOT getting sick, and for having "very healthy insides" as my dr. put it to me! I would recommend this product for EVERYONE!

helps my lymphedema

Posted by Reviewer1503163 on Apr 14, 2009

I have lymphedema in my arm following breast cancer surgery. For some reason, taking Just Barley helps relieve the swelling. I don't know WHY it helps and my doctors have all been a little skeptical. I just know it does help. I was buying this at Whole Foods and our store stopped stocking it. That's when I went online and found it at iHerb.com for half the price I'd been paying for it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1119558 on Jul 14, 2006

I find it mixes best with just water and has a very mild almost sweet taste. Highly recommend!

New lease on life for 2 people here

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Nov 26, 2006

A lady's husband I know has been down because of COPD. He is up and moving around now after taking Just Barley. His wife is diabetic and has only added Just Barley and is up going and cleaning house again with new bursts of energy. Thank you so much for this product.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2003176 on Oct 18, 2007

We have used Just Barley for several years. It helps with energy, fatigue, Fibromyalgia, and overall building of our immune system. Upon the rare times we have run out, we begin to notice a drastic difference in our well being by about the 2nd day. We have tried several other brands, but Just Barley is significantly superior to all of the others.