• Customer Ratings

Pure Planet, Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2426718 on Feb 13, 2012

I don't know why Pure Planet's Barley is better than other brands, but it seems to be more potent and effective. I wake up some mornings with a little stiffness in my lower back and after downing a teaspoonful or so of Just Barley mixed with water and a little protein powder, the back pain disappears. It has also given me enough energy to take up my running program again. Magical stuff-Can't recommend highly enough. You can read about it in the "Green Foods Bible".

Barkey no fillers

Posted by Reviewer1726567 on Jan 25, 2012

This is good stuff.

Its good

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Jan 23, 2012

But i recomend to mix with spirulina or chlorella

From Norway, Nice for the body

Posted by Reviewer1241637 on Jan 06, 2012

This tastes pretty much how my horses hay smells like :) It disolves quickly and good in water, i suggest to use a shaker for this, tastes really fresh, and makes you feel real good. The glas is big, and i want be able to drink up mine for months yet. Nice prise too.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2118129 on Jan 03, 2012

I take a spoonful of this everyday to supplement my lack of vegetable consumption. I've taken barley green for a long time, but this brand has the best quality/price.

Non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer2054226 on Dec 22, 2011

Not what was expected; it was lumped in with phosphatydal products like lecithin.

It's hard to dissolve, I wondered why

Posted by Reviewer2781558 on Dec 18, 2011

I have barley grass of other two brand names for many years and they have been very good for my health. Seeing a lot of good ratings of this product from other customers, I bought 6 bottles to try it out in 2010. But I found this product hard to dissolve in the water. And when it dropped on the table, it stuck on it like glue, it's hard to wipe it off. The barley product of the other two brand names has not been like that. I wondered what ingredient in this product and made it so sticky. I want to understand this before I continue with this brand name.

I keep ordering this one

Posted by Reviewer1923151 on Dec 12, 2011

Order this again and again, but I can't tell for sure if it helps me in any way. Still use it though :) I know it's good for after working out, to balance out

Good

Posted by Reviewer1051394 on Nov 10, 2011

great product but you have to keep using it.

Just Barley