Pure Planet, Just Barley, 2.8 oz (80g)

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2003176 From Florida on Oct 18, 2007

We have used Just Barley for several years. It helps with energy, fatigue, Fibromyalgia, and overall building of our immune system. Upon the rare times we have run out, we begin to notice a drastic difference in our well being by about the 2nd day. We have tried several other brands, but Just Barley is significantly superior to all of the others.

more energy, better vision at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2787303 From Arkansas on Apr 11, 2008

This product gives me more energy and seems to help my vision. Just start out taking a half a teaspoon as stated on the label or you could have a little digestive discomfort. iherb's price is very good.

Just Barley, Just Fine

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Apr 09, 2009

Pure barley (no maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, rice, mushrooms, garlic, etc). Just Barley is grown in nutrient rich soil. It's refreshing to see it's actually in a glass jar(with a great airtight seal you can hear when you open). I also use chlorella tablets. Occasionally, I use spirulina capsules.

Superior Organic Barley Juice Powder!!!

Posted by Reviewer2467763 From Oregon on Jan 05, 2008

I can't say enough good things about this brand of Barley Grass Juice Powder. It is organic and top rate!!! I wouldn't be without this as an addition to my green foods smoothies. Highly recommended for energy, alkalinizing, and general youthfulness. People have been telling me "how good I look" since taking this product, and this is music to my ears after looking terrible due to past stress and illness. I wouldn't go without this product.

cleans system

Posted by Reviewer1129908 on Jan 13, 2007

Green Barley is excellent for keeping your intestines clean and healthy. Many illnesses stem from unhealthy bowel. I highly recommend Green Barley to improve overall health.