• Customer Ratings

Just Barley, Just Fine

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Apr 09, 2009

Pure barley (no maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, rice, mushrooms, garlic, etc). Just Barley is grown in nutrient rich soil. It's refreshing to see it's actually in a glass jar(with a great airtight seal you can hear when you open). I also use chlorella tablets. Occasionally, I use spirulina capsules.

Superior Organic Barley Juice Powder!!!

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 05, 2008

I can't say enough good things about this brand of Barley Grass Juice Powder. It is organic and top rate!!! I wouldn't be without this as an addition to my green foods smoothies. Highly recommended for energy, alkalinizing, and general youthfulness. People have been telling me "how good I look" since taking this product, and this is music to my ears after looking terrible due to past stress and illness. I wouldn't go without this product.

Innesah , London , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Jul 07, 2008

This is very good barleygrass it mixes well , in a smoothie or just fresh juice . I always start the day with a homemade smoothie. I put half a scoop of Natures Plus Spiru -tein, unsweetened vanilla flavor, Iherb does this at a very good price, I do not think they can be beaten on value , 2 teaspoons of Garden of Life Primal Defense, it is a good probiotic powder , has been good at healing my IBS attacks, I no longer get them , also 2 to 4desertspoons of aloe vera juice,1 to 2 desertspoon of barley grass powder ( you need to work up to this amount) a half to one desertspoon of Udo's oil, 1 teaspoon exta virgin coconut oil.1 desertspoon of lecithin granules, and 1 teaspoon of debittered brewers yeast. I have recomended this to friends and they are reporting better nail health and hair thickness . My hairdresser always comments on the condition and thickness of my hair , she now takes a morning powersmoothie. Barleygrass in particular , does seem to have so many health benefits. The customer service at Iherb is fantastic, one of my barleygrass jars broke even though they packed it so well , there was no quibble they refunded the money, I will order again from this company they are friendly and reliable. It is a pleasure to shop with them . Also if you are dieting these power smoothies can stop you snacking too much.

smuckd

Posted by Reviewer1616495 on Jun 19, 2008

I have been using this product for 5 years it is the best on the market to balance the ph in your body.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2566467 on Apr 09, 2008

This product is an amazing way to supplement necessary viamins, minerals and enzymes. Iherb service is prompt and sells it at a good price. One teaspoon of Just Barley gives you an equivalent of 2 lbs of vegetables per day. A good anti-cancer nourishment.

Great stuff!

Posted by lotuspocus on May 05, 2009

Helped boost my resistance to colds and flu while colleagues around me are dropping like flies! Love the malty, fresh 'green' taste. Only downside is that it leaves residue on spoons and cups which are hard to wash off. Soaking the utensils helps though.

sore throat cure

Posted by Reviewer3357618 on Nov 23, 2010

Just Barley is the absolute best thing for sore throats. Four years ago I had a sore throat that felt like someone was slicing my throat with a knife. I was trying every remedy I could find to avoid going to the doctor. I came across Just Barley. I tried it, and instantly there was significant relief. Every time someone in our family starts to get a sore throat, we ward it off by using Just Barley.

good habit

Posted by Reviewer1594728 on Feb 09, 2010

I drink organic green juice powder each morning and it helps to keep my allergies to a minimum and keeps me regular.

Just Barley is Just what I Needed

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Apr 02, 2011

Recently I've been feeling fatigued all day and feel the need to drink coffee to get through. I heard about barley grass being a good detox and ordered Just Barley through iherb. The first day I took it, I had headaches. It felt like a hangover. This was good because it meant I was in fact detoxing. I upped my water intake and the headaches went away. By the third day I had energy I haven't had in years. I can't believe how much better I feel and my digestive problems are so much better. I can't say enough about this product. I tried another barley product just before trying this one and it wasn't as potent. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants more energy and clarity. I can keep up with my two year old now. I'm looking forward to the other benefits this will give me too. If you are just trying this product and you experience headaches, nausea or rash give it a couple days and take in lots and lots of water and it should cleanse you. And the best part is I no longer NEED coffee, alcohol or other cravings.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 06, 2010

I've used barley greens for years but in another brand and thought it tasted fine. They were out of my brand so I tried this one. Wow! I won't be switching back to my old brand! This one is really yummy and sweet.