• Customer Ratings

the best of nutrition for its price, raw, organic and much much more

Posted by Reviewer3166877 on Sep 13, 2011

It has been my fourth order through iHerb, but the first one to Canada. Shipment was amazingly fast, I had my stuff ready on second day in Calgary. It was amazing. And this product, Just Barley, I know from Europe, where it is being sold for more than two times higher price. I love it, it helps stay healthy, it provides great job for immune system and I am drinking this twice a day for many years, I don't even remember when I was sick last time ... best product in iHerb!!!

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2510989 on Sep 13, 2011

I love all products from pure planet.

Good for your health!

Posted by Reviewer1068702 on Aug 26, 2011

I like this poduct. I simply mix it with water and drink it. My daughter as well. We feel it is good for our bodies. I definitely order this product from Pure Planet again! :-)

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer3361659 on Aug 25, 2011

The quality of this product is great. It is very fresh and not even close to expiration date. Your crew did a great job of packing to prevent breakage too. Thank you for carrying this brand.

Barley Grass for Good Health!

Posted by Reviewer1069958 on Aug 11, 2011

This product is great!! I get so much more energy when having it first thing in the morning. I just add it to a glass of apple juice. Highly recommend.

new fave

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 09, 2011

I was using Chlorella but like to take that intermittently. I've started adding this to my smoothies for the green effect, and I like it. Don't like the taste by itself, but I don't notice it in a smoothie. And it's the purest barley grass around - I did some checking and even contacted the company. It's grown in the U.S. and is organic.

Barley grass

Posted by Reviewer1409249 on Aug 05, 2011

Mixes easily and the taste is good.

Just Barely

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Aug 01, 2011

I take this with Kamut and Spirulina powder in my morning shot. At first my skin reacted with acne, but after a few weeks, it's ok.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2291246 on Jul 29, 2011

This is new to me but I am for anything that boosts my nutrition. It's flavor does not overpower which is great.

The ultimate best Barley Juice

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jul 13, 2011

Absolutely the very best Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder on the Market. Once mixed with Water or Juice it is no powder left and no powder taste. I consume it daily for breakfast for more than 1/2 a year and succeeded to lose some of my overweight.