• Reviews | English

green juice vs. toxins/pytonutrient deficiency

Posted by Reviewer2329737 on Mar 03, 2009

I have been a JUST BARLEY drinker since 2000. I-HERB is the cheapest source I have found for it. Green power as I call it satisfies my body for hours espeicially in a food nation that is void of a quick source of green fuel. It helps your immune system fight off disease. (1) teaspoon is all it takes for a good start to the day with your favorite juice.

It's hard to dissolve, I wondered why

Posted by Reviewer2781558 on Dec 18, 2011

I have barley grass of other two brand names for many years and they have been very good for my health. Seeing a lot of good ratings of this product from other customers, I bought 6 bottles to try it out in 2010. But I found this product hard to dissolve in the water. And when it dropped on the table, it stuck on it like glue, it's hard to wipe it off. The barley product of the other two brand names has not been like that. I wondered what ingredient in this product and made it so sticky. I want to understand this before I continue with this brand name.

Non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer2054226 on Dec 22, 2011

Not what was expected; it was lumped in with phosphatydal products like lecithin.

Not Great

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Apr 24, 2010

This prodict tastes good but has a surprisingly low amount of minerals and no calcium. Not much use for a mineral tonic. Nice for what it is but spirulina is afar better value packing much more nutrition.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer1295344 on Oct 08, 2008

I've order this product for several months and have been pleased with it. However the last order is not the same - does not dissolve properly and leave much of the product on the side of the glass. Something has changed.

Taste Good

Posted by Reviewer1240171 on Aug 13, 2008

I like the taste of this juice better than some of the others I have tried.It mixes easy and clams my acid reflux.Thanks iHerb,K.B.,Wyoming,U.S.A.

Lorie

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on Nov 11, 2008

Myself, mom & dad take this, it's a daily detox for your organs & blood. I like it because other greens products have brown rice added and for my $ I want pure greens.

Excellent product at an excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1590624 on Feb 27, 2008

This is an excellent product at an excellent value. I will definately order form I-Herb again. If you are not aware of the this compnay, their barley juice and the benefits of green foods, you need to educate yourself. This is a tremendous product. I have seen incredible improvemnets in my health since taking it. These are a good alternative to the powder on the days when you do not feel up to drinking the actual juice.

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1484950 on Mar 26, 2007

This is what we have been taking for years when ever we start to come down with a sore throat or cold symptoms. Helps keep from getting down and out sick.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1051394 on Nov 10, 2011

great product but you have to keep using it.