• Customer Ratings

green juice vs. toxins/pytonutrient deficiency

Posted by Reviewer2329737 on Mar 03, 2009

I have been a JUST BARLEY drinker since 2000. I-HERB is the cheapest source I have found for it. Green power as I call it satisfies my body for hours espeicially in a food nation that is void of a quick source of green fuel. It helps your immune system fight off disease. (1) teaspoon is all it takes for a good start to the day with your favorite juice.

It's hard to dissolve, I wondered why

Posted by Reviewer2781558 on Dec 18, 2011

I have barley grass of other two brand names for many years and they have been very good for my health. Seeing a lot of good ratings of this product from other customers, I bought 6 bottles to try it out in 2010. But I found this product hard to dissolve in the water. And when it dropped on the table, it stuck on it like glue, it's hard to wipe it off. The barley product of the other two brand names has not been like that. I wondered what ingredient in this product and made it so sticky. I want to understand this before I continue with this brand name.

Non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer2054226 on Dec 22, 2011

Not what was expected; it was lumped in with phosphatydal products like lecithin.

Not Great

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Apr 24, 2010

This prodict tastes good but has a surprisingly low amount of minerals and no calcium. Not much use for a mineral tonic. Nice for what it is but spirulina is afar better value packing much more nutrition.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer1295344 on Oct 08, 2008

I've order this product for several months and have been pleased with it. However the last order is not the same - does not dissolve properly and leave much of the product on the side of the glass. Something has changed.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2453047 on Sep 08, 2008

Highly solubility,rich green coloring and great taste indicate a quality product. A great value!

Green Juice

Posted by Reviewer2429124 on Aug 05, 2008

I have tried Just Barley for the first time, after trying several other green juices. I love it! It mixes easy not clumpy and does not have an after taste. It was hard to find a single ingredient green juice at local shops. Now it's at my fingertips.

Taste Good

Posted by Reviewer1240171 on Aug 13, 2008

I like the taste of this juice better than some of the others I have tried.It mixes easy and clams my acid reflux.Thanks iHerb,K.B.,Wyoming,U.S.A.

Best tasting Barley Grass

Posted by Reviewer2558630 on Aug 20, 2008

This is the best one, I am going to continue ordering it. 100% organic is music to my ears.

Organic by Nature, Pure Planet, Just Barley, Organic Green Juice Powder

Posted by Reviewer2496821 on Aug 24, 2008

I love adding this to carrot or apple juice, also smoothies. A lot easier & tatier than sqeezing the juice out yourself.