• Reviews | English

Just Barely

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on Aug 01, 2011

I take this with Kamut and Spirulina powder in my morning shot. At first my skin reacted with acne, but after a few weeks, it's ok.

Excellent ph balancer and overall body enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1351582 on Jan 03, 2011

I have been taking this product for many years and find it to be an excellent choice as a green drink and detoxifying agent. High quality and well priced

The ultimate best Barley Juice

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jul 13, 2011

Absolutely the very best Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder on the Market. Once mixed with Water or Juice it is no powder left and no powder taste. I consume it daily for breakfast for more than 1/2 a year and succeeded to lose some of my overweight.

the best of nutrition for its price, raw, organic and much much more

Posted by Reviewer3166877 on Sep 13, 2011

It has been my fourth order through iHerb, but the first one to Canada. Shipment was amazingly fast, I had my stuff ready on second day in Calgary. It was amazing. And this product, Just Barley, I know from Europe, where it is being sold for more than two times higher price. I love it, it helps stay healthy, it provides great job for immune system and I am drinking this twice a day for many years, I don't even remember when I was sick last time ... best product in iHerb!!!

Great for Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Sep 18, 2011

Use this everyday mixed with apple juice! A great supplement that give's me energy. Also great for skin! Love it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1051394 on Nov 10, 2011

great product but you have to keep using it.

Barkey no fillers

Posted by Reviewer1726567 on Jan 25, 2012

This is good stuff.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1668082 on Mar 07, 2012

Since I started taking it, I felt much better. I am less tired and have more energy. I have regular bowel movement and I always feel great! My wife and kids are taking it too. Kids did not get a flu for the first time on lasr winter season. My wife could tell the diffrence too!

purchase

Posted by 5037795263042757085 on Apr 10, 2015

This product excellent and been on it over many years. The price is the best on the market. After being on concentrated barley for 90 days in 1996 blood work proved my gout gone. I recommend this product for better health and energy.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2453047 on Sep 08, 2008

Highly solubility,rich green coloring and great taste indicate a quality product. A great value!