Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Pure Planet, Organic, Just Barley, 80 g

Reviews 5-star

smuckd

Posted by Reviewer1616495 on Jun 19, 2008

I have been using this product for 5 years it is the best on the market to balance the ph in your body.

Super Stuff! MY GREEN 1-2 PUNCH!

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Jun 08, 2008

Loved this, i took a sample from a friend at work when i was sneezing and had a super runny nose (allergies maybe, but maybe a cold...still not super sure)...anyway within 10 seconds i stopped sneezing and no more runny nose all day. i guess i just needed the nutrition that this stuff had to help my immune system...so of course since they paid $20 for 1/2 the amount at whole foods, i came here and got twice the amount for $10 here...and so did my friend at work. i love this stuff, take it every morning. :)

Innesah , London , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Jul 07, 2008

This is very good barleygrass it mixes well , in a smoothie or just fresh juice . I always start the day with a homemade smoothie. I put half a scoop of Natures Plus Spiru -tein, unsweetened vanilla flavor, Iherb does this at a very good price, I do not think they can be beaten on value , 2 teaspoons of Garden of Life Primal Defense, it is a good probiotic powder , has been good at healing my IBS attacks, I no longer get them , also 2 to 4desertspoons of aloe vera juice,1 to 2 desertspoon of barley grass powder ( you need to work up to this amount) a half to one desertspoon of Udo's oil, 1 teaspoon exta virgin coconut oil.1 desertspoon of lecithin granules, and 1 teaspoon of debittered brewers yeast. I have recomended this to friends and they are reporting better nail health and hair thickness . My hairdresser always comments on the condition and thickness of my hair , she now takes a morning powersmoothie. Barleygrass in particular , does seem to have so many health benefits. The customer service at Iherb is fantastic, one of my barleygrass jars broke even though they packed it so well , there was no quibble they refunded the money, I will order again from this company they are friendly and reliable. It is a pleasure to shop with them . Also if you are dieting these power smoothies can stop you snacking too much.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2895577 on Sep 18, 2008

I alternate Just Barley and Green Kamut, both of which make me feel more energetic and healthier. I find it taste best if mixed with good quality apple juice.

cleans system

Posted by Reviewer1129908 on Jan 13, 2007

Green Barley is excellent for keeping your intestines clean and healthy. Many illnesses stem from unhealthy bowel. I highly recommend Green Barley to improve overall health.