• Customer Ratings

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2111474 on Jun 22, 2011

I feel so extra healthy adding this to my smoothie each morning. No bad after taste either. Highly recommend.

Good product!

Posted by VikaMalina on Jun 17, 2011

I’m happy to meet namely Pure barely without any admixture. It indeed helps me to overcome tiredness and gives energy. Good price for good product!

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1120741 on Jun 10, 2011

It's just what it says - JUST Barley. Too many other brands have fillers and added ingredients, this is just Barley Grass Juice!! Great product! Been using for years now.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2147845 on Jun 01, 2011

I have only taken this barley grass for a week or so, but I feel the dark circles underneath my eyes have got brighter. Watch out for a detox-effect if you start with a whole teaspoon - i would recommend starting off with half and work your way up to a teaspoon after a week.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on May 15, 2011

High quality. Goes down easy. Immediate energetic increase. Overall great feeling of well-being.

Posted by Reviewer1316958 on May 10, 2011

brilliant.

Zoom zoom

Posted by Reviewer2715841 on Apr 25, 2011

A friend convinced me to use this product because of the energy & cleansing detox effects. I already had a body thoroughly detoxed by my lifestyle, but was looking for the energy. I still noticed some detox effects, welcomed as thats why I look for natural plants. The energetic effects were certainly noticeable, strong and long lasting through the day without much consequence. I've used the product for a week now and am quite happy with it. Its quality seems very high, the powder is consistent and strong, and appears completely natural. A Great Product.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3096510 on Apr 12, 2011

I've been using this for a few weeks in my morning smoothies. The flavor is green, but I like it, even if it's just in water with nothing else. It's not too overpowering. I'm most excited for the health benefits and ease of use.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer3148517 on Apr 04, 2011

I have a shake every morning! I love it:)

Just Barley is Just what I Needed

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Apr 02, 2011

Recently I've been feeling fatigued all day and feel the need to drink coffee to get through. I heard about barley grass being a good detox and ordered Just Barley through iherb. The first day I took it, I had headaches. It felt like a hangover. This was good because it meant I was in fact detoxing. I upped my water intake and the headaches went away. By the third day I had energy I haven't had in years. I can't believe how much better I feel and my digestive problems are so much better. I can't say enough about this product. I tried another barley product just before trying this one and it wasn't as potent. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants more energy and clarity. I can keep up with my two year old now. I'm looking forward to the other benefits this will give me too. If you are just trying this product and you experience headaches, nausea or rash give it a couple days and take in lots and lots of water and it should cleanse you. And the best part is I no longer NEED coffee, alcohol or other cravings.