Pure Planet, Organic Just Barley, 80 g

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2941789 on Dec 27, 2009

This is the least expensive organic pure barley green drink that I can find on the market. I use this product to alkalize my body.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2895577 on Sep 18, 2008

I alternate Just Barley and Green Kamut, both of which make me feel more energetic and healthier. I find it taste best if mixed with good quality apple juice.

Used it before, bought it on Iherb for the first time

Posted by Reviewer2653897 on Mar 21, 2010

First off, Barley powder really made a difference. I lost some little weight (although that was not planning on it), was energetic by the end of the day. amazing overall. same for my wife. planning to drink it with water every morning as long as i can. shipped the same day and got it within 4 days, excellent experience with iherb

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1641465 on Apr 08, 2010

I've been drinking this for about a month now and it has really helped with my acid reflux and bowels. I stopped taking my reflux meds because they were getting too expensive, plus I wanted to find natural alternatives to help with this problem. So far I have not even taken tums since the time I started on the barley juice. Before this I would not go regularly, only once every other day, but now I'm going more than once a day. Truly a godsend!

Good Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2635097 on Sep 11, 2010

I buy this regularly. It's like drinking tea - good for you, and a great alternative to drinking other flavored beverages which aren't so healthy. I can usually stomach everything if I want to, but I've tried Barley Grass Powder and threw it away because it gives you the feeling that you've just ate a vitamin pill on an empty stomach. This stuff, on the other hand, is the JUICE of Barley Grass, not just the grass. So much better. I try to shop around and bought Just Barley from a different store which was a little cheaper and got scammed, so now I stick to iHerb. It is ridiculously cheap and shipping is a solid $4 no matter what so I buy 4 of them at a time.