• Customer Ratings

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2291246 on Jul 29, 2011

This is new to me but I am for anything that boosts my nutrition. It's flavor does not overpower which is great.

The ultimate best Barley Juice

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jul 13, 2011

Absolutely the very best Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder on the Market. Once mixed with Water or Juice it is no powder left and no powder taste. I consume it daily for breakfast for more than 1/2 a year and succeeded to lose some of my overweight.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2111474 on Jun 22, 2011

I feel so extra healthy adding this to my smoothie each morning. No bad after taste either. Highly recommend.

Good product!

Posted by VikaMalina on Jun 17, 2011

I’m happy to meet namely Pure barely without any admixture. It indeed helps me to overcome tiredness and gives energy. Good price for good product!

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1120741 on Jun 10, 2011

It's just what it says - JUST Barley. Too many other brands have fillers and added ingredients, this is just Barley Grass Juice!! Great product! Been using for years now.

good stuff~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2065969 on Jun 08, 2011

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2147845 on Jun 01, 2011

I have only taken this barley grass for a week or so, but I feel the dark circles underneath my eyes have got brighter. Watch out for a detox-effect if you start with a whole teaspoon - i would recommend starting off with half and work your way up to a teaspoon after a week.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on May 15, 2011

High quality. Goes down easy. Immediate energetic increase. Overall great feeling of well-being.

Posted by Reviewer1316958 on May 10, 2011

brilliant.

Zoom zoom

Posted by Reviewer2715841 on Apr 25, 2011

A friend convinced me to use this product because of the energy & cleansing detox effects. I already had a body thoroughly detoxed by my lifestyle, but was looking for the energy. I still noticed some detox effects, welcomed as thats why I look for natural plants. The energetic effects were certainly noticeable, strong and long lasting through the day without much consequence. I've used the product for a week now and am quite happy with it. Its quality seems very high, the powder is consistent and strong, and appears completely natural. A Great Product.