• Reviews | English

Lorie

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on Nov 11, 2008

Myself, mom & dad take this, it's a daily detox for your organs & blood. I like it because other greens products have brown rice added and for my $ I want pure greens.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2613447 on Apr 15, 2008

I find this product extremely beneficial. Others at my work have tried it and say the same thing. We feel healthier with respect to sinus issues and enjoy a greater sense of well-being inside after consuming this barley juice powder.

Excellent product at an excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1590624 on Feb 27, 2008

This is an excellent product at an excellent value. I will definately order form I-Herb again. If you are not aware of the this compnay, their barley juice and the benefits of green foods, you need to educate yourself. This is a tremendous product. I have seen incredible improvemnets in my health since taking it. These are a good alternative to the powder on the days when you do not feel up to drinking the actual juice.

Just Barleygreen juice powder

Posted by Reviewer2174966 on Jul 20, 2008

I have used this product before, which I love. But the savings from iherb.com is almost half the price paid at health food stores.

thanks for the ontime shipping and great care

Posted by Reviewer2169038 on Dec 06, 2007

regarding the effectivness, I can't tell because I have to send it out of USA. but when I hear any thing I will let you know my feedback. may the lord bless you.

iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1752758 on Oct 11, 2007

I Love iHerb's service and the array of helpful products they offer. I will continue to shop with iHerb and will always give positive feedback.

a great product

Posted by Reviewer2021810 on Apr 15, 2007

This product simply makes me feel good.

Boosts immune system

Posted by Reviewer1484950 on Mar 26, 2007

This is what we have been taking for years when ever we start to come down with a sore throat or cold symptoms. Helps keep from getting down and out sick.

sad the product went up in price.

Posted by Reviewer3306919 on Mar 08, 2010

i still love the product but i remenber went it was $9.95 a jar. but ill still but cuz its a great product. its the JUST BARLEY POWDER>

Barley Green Powder

Posted by Reviewer2476666 on Mar 18, 2010

Finally, a barley green powder that is organic and is not full of sweeteners, fillers or any additives and presevatives. Just plain, pure barley green powder. ED - Nashville, TN