Reviews 5-star

Just Barley, Just Fine

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Apr 09, 2009

Pure barley (no maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, rice, mushrooms, garlic, etc). Just Barley is grown in nutrient rich soil. It's refreshing to see it's actually in a glass jar(with a great airtight seal you can hear when you open). I also use chlorella tablets. Occasionally, I use spirulina capsules.

Superior Organic Barley Juice Powder!!!

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Jan 05, 2008

I can't say enough good things about this brand of Barley Grass Juice Powder. It is organic and top rate!!! I wouldn't be without this as an addition to my green foods smoothies. Highly recommended for energy, alkalinizing, and general youthfulness. People have been telling me "how good I look" since taking this product, and this is music to my ears after looking terrible due to past stress and illness. I wouldn't go without this product.

Just Barley

Posted by Reviewer2566467 on Apr 09, 2008

This product is an amazing way to supplement necessary viamins, minerals and enzymes. Iherb service is prompt and sells it at a good price. One teaspoon of Just Barley gives you an equivalent of 2 lbs of vegetables per day. A good anti-cancer nourishment.

smuckd

Posted by Reviewer1616495 on Jun 19, 2008

I have been using this product for 5 years it is the best on the market to balance the ph in your body.

Innesah , London , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Jul 07, 2008

This is very good barleygrass it mixes well , in a smoothie or just fresh juice . I always start the day with a homemade smoothie. I put half a scoop of Natures Plus Spiru -tein, unsweetened vanilla flavor, Iherb does this at a very good price, I do not think they can be beaten on value , 2 teaspoons of Garden of Life Primal Defense, it is a good probiotic powder , has been good at healing my IBS attacks, I no longer get them , also 2 to 4desertspoons of aloe vera juice,1 to 2 desertspoon of barley grass powder ( you need to work up to this amount) a half to one desertspoon of Udo's oil, 1 teaspoon exta virgin coconut oil.1 desertspoon of lecithin granules, and 1 teaspoon of debittered brewers yeast. I have recomended this to friends and they are reporting better nail health and hair thickness . My hairdresser always comments on the condition and thickness of my hair , she now takes a morning powersmoothie. Barleygrass in particular , does seem to have so many health benefits. The customer service at Iherb is fantastic, one of my barleygrass jars broke even though they packed it so well , there was no quibble they refunded the money, I will order again from this company they are friendly and reliable. It is a pleasure to shop with them . Also if you are dieting these power smoothies can stop you snacking too much.