RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,467.56

₽1,726.35

Экономия: ₽258.79 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Just Barleygreen juice powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2174966 Jul 20, 2008

I have used this product before, which I love. But the savings from iherb.com is almost half the price paid at health food stores.

Lorie

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1002441 Nov 11, 2008

Myself, mom & dad take this, it's a daily detox for your organs & blood. I like it because other greens products have brown rice added and for my $ I want pure greens.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

sad the product went up in price.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3306919 Mar 08, 2010

i still love the product but i remenber went it was $9.95 a jar. but ill still but cuz its a great product. its the JUST BARLEY POWDER>

Barley Green Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2476666 Mar 18, 2010

Finally, a barley green powder that is organic and is not full of sweeteners, fillers or any additives and presevatives. Just plain, pure barley green powder. ED - Nashville, TN

Green Juice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2429124 Aug 05, 2008

I have tried Just Barley for the first time, after trying several other green juices. I love it! It mixes easy not clumpy and does not have an after taste. It was hard to find a single ingredient green juice at local shops. Now it's at my fingertips.

Taste Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1240171 Aug 13, 2008

I like the taste of this juice better than some of the others I have tried.It mixes easy and clams my acid reflux.Thanks iHerb,K.B.,Wyoming,U.S.A.

Best tasting Barley Grass

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2558630 Aug 20, 2008

This is the best one, I am going to continue ordering it. 100% organic is music to my ears.

Organic by Nature, Pure Planet, Just Barley, Organic Green Juice Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2496821 Aug 24, 2008

I love adding this to carrot or apple juice, also smoothies. A lot easier & tatier than sqeezing the juice out yourself.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2613447 Apr 15, 2008

I find this product extremely beneficial. Others at my work have tried it and say the same thing. We feel healthier with respect to sinus issues and enjoy a greater sense of well-being inside after consuming this barley juice powder.

iHerb

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752758 Oct 11, 2007

I Love iHerb's service and the array of helpful products they offer. I will continue to shop with iHerb and will always give positive feedback.

Позиции 41-50 из 220