Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2704489 on Jul 14, 2011

I had warts on the tip on my finger and on my forearm as well. I started off trying to take 4/day for the first month. After the first bottle all the warts got swollen and itchy, I thought they were getting worse. Then after a week, they went back to normal but noticeably smaller. After about two weeks they started to dry up and now about 7 weeks into taking these pills they are all gone. I had a cluster on my forearm...all gone...I had an annoying one on the tip of my finger and partially under my finger nail...also all gone. I've been taking vitamins as well but have been long before I started taking these pills. I also started doing yoga around the same time as the pills but feel these were probably the reason why the warts are gone. So happy, I've had these things for years and had tried all the other organic methods of ridding myself of them and nothing worked. Definitely recommend!

Take daily!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Jul 22, 2011

I have had cold sores, chicken pox (who almost hasn't!) for years so we know that is the herpes virus lying dormant in ones system. This is wonderful where it keeps it in check. Another thing that started was nosebleeds all from the herpes virus, taking Pure Planet Red Marine Algae Plus works! No nosebleeds! When I ran out, I started having trouble again with the nosebleeds so I love this product and will stay on it always. I have tried other red algae and it does not work, Pure Planet red algae works! All I take is 4 capsules every morning and I'm good to go! Thanks Pure Planet and thanks Iherb for having great prices!

Works great for psoraisis

Posted by Reviewer1043650 on Jan 09, 2010

My husband is taking four of these, once a day for psoraisis and it's really helped him. He's on his 3rd bottle and his skin hasn't looked this good in years.

Very effective.

Posted by Reviewer2820970 on Oct 20, 2010

So happy I invested in this product. It has reversed my hpv and kept it at bay and not to mention I haven't been sick since I started taking it. I highly recommened people try this. Keep this stuff in stock please!

working wonderfully

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on May 23, 2012

I would normally have cold sores 2 to 3 times a year and just this past year I was having them every couple of months. Accompanying the outbreak of the sores, I would also have flulike symptoms. It was miserable for me.I had read by one dr., that Red Marine Algae was a preventive for the Herpes I virus. I have been taking 2 a day and so far.....no outbreaks and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying this product to see if it works for you as it does me.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3050856 on Oct 03, 2009

i have been using this product for almost 8 months. I love it, it really helps with the cold sores. In the 8 months i have been using it, i never had a cold sore. And i feel my immune system is a lot stronger.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

kjøper den i perioder

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1111043 on Feb 25, 2013

Ok veggie caps. A bit big to swallow.

good red algae

Posted by 5603580250023520636 on Oct 19, 2013

It's very excellent

works really

Posted by 5420927361632222177 on Dec 16, 2014

I love using this product, it took about a week a for the effect to kick in, but once it did, i felt really great. more energy, hardly any sinus flares and my sores started to disappear. so am really impressed and will continue using it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »