Good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

I started taking this for HSV and have not had any outbreaks since.

works really

Posted by 5420927361632222177 on Dec 16, 2014

I love using this product, it took about a week a for the effect to kick in, but once it did, i felt really great. more energy, hardly any sinus flares and my sores started to disappear. so am really impressed and will continue using it.

good red algae

Posted by 5603580250023520636 on Oct 19, 2013

It's very excellent

Good product

Posted by 5633077771906502501 on Sep 06, 2013

may cause discomfort

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1111043 on Feb 25, 2013

Ok veggie caps. A bit big to swallow.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

kjøper den i perioder

quality product

Posted by 5005400973687015734 on Nov 27, 2012

Got these for herpes. I can't say for sure this is what is helping since I take so many things, but I believe this is a top quality red marine algae, and better than most other ones.

Still on the first glass

Posted by 5129282609749306232 on Nov 06, 2012

I had a outbreak of HSV now, after a really stresseed period. I'm almost at the end of my glass of Red algae, so it did not prevent the outbreak, but it seems like my outbreak heals a bit faster, so I will try to buy one more glass to see if it will help in the future. I was thinking of buing the other red algae from NOW, but than I read that it contains different red algae in it that wouldn't help against HSV. But, this product is a lot cheeper than it is in my country, so thank you Iherb :-)

Red Marine Algae Plus

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 14, 2012

I can't say if this is preventing me from any virus attacks, but I have CFS and need all the help I can get, and since I know the other products from Pure Planet are great and high quality, I'll keep taking these - at least for a while. They are a bit pricey though, so I think I will finish this bottle and see if I notice any difference when I stop taking them before I consider buying another one.

working wonderfully

Posted by Reviewer3135496 on May 23, 2012

I would normally have cold sores 2 to 3 times a year and just this past year I was having them every couple of months. Accompanying the outbreak of the sores, I would also have flulike symptoms. It was miserable for me.I had read by one dr., that Red Marine Algae was a preventive for the Herpes I virus. I have been taking 2 a day and so far.....no outbreaks and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying this product to see if it works for you as it does me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »