less sick

Posted by Reviewer2182796 on Mar 21, 2012

I don't get sick as much after taking this, it seems to also speed up your metabolism .

super

Posted by Reviewer1931308 on Feb 09, 2012

love it

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer3323061 on Dec 30, 2011

First thing I eat in the morning

red marine algae no real change

Posted by Reviewer2132129 on Dec 10, 2011

Hi i have been trying this product for a few weeks now and really i have noticed no real change in my symptoms. I shall continue trying and hope for the best. On the other reviews that i read prior to purchasing this item there were a lot of positive comments. Unfortunately i have seen no real difference.

great

Posted by LauraLeonard on Dec 01, 2011

I've been using this for about 5 weeks & it seems to help w/strange shingle/herpes chronic outbreak. Trying to take 12/day. They don't smell bad or repeat.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2290470 on Nov 08, 2011

This is really a nice product, I will order it again some time.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Aug 09, 2011

Works really well.

Take daily!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Jul 22, 2011

I have had cold sores, chicken pox (who almost hasn't!) for years so we know that is the herpes virus lying dormant in ones system. This is wonderful where it keeps it in check. Another thing that started was nosebleeds all from the herpes virus, taking Pure Planet Red Marine Algae Plus works! No nosebleeds! When I ran out, I started having trouble again with the nosebleeds so I love this product and will stay on it always. I have tried other red algae and it does not work, Pure Planet red algae works! All I take is 4 capsules every morning and I'm good to go! Thanks Pure Planet and thanks Iherb for having great prices!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2704489 on Jul 14, 2011

I had warts on the tip on my finger and on my forearm as well. I started off trying to take 4/day for the first month. After the first bottle all the warts got swollen and itchy, I thought they were getting worse. Then after a week, they went back to normal but noticeably smaller. After about two weeks they started to dry up and now about 7 weeks into taking these pills they are all gone. I had a cluster on my forearm...all gone...I had an annoying one on the tip of my finger and partially under my finger nail...also all gone. I've been taking vitamins as well but have been long before I started taking these pills. I also started doing yoga around the same time as the pills but feel these were probably the reason why the warts are gone. So happy, I've had these things for years and had tried all the other organic methods of ridding myself of them and nothing worked. Definitely recommend!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1711057 on Dec 06, 2010

I have and will continue to order this product many times.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »