Neutral

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

It contains some vitamins, it taste quite neutral, but for me it didn't do anything special, so after two bottles I stopped using it. I took quite large dosages, but I didn't notice any improvement in neither my skin or weight. It was recommended for me to use before and after working out, to support restoration.

Great for my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1288127 on Jul 25, 2012

Although this is an excellent food supplement, I have been using it as a facial cleanser and it is outstanding as a cleanser! I just take about a tablespoon of the powder and add enough water to make a thin paste and massage this onto the skin - cleans and rinses well, and my skin is so soft! I wanted a replacement for the Dr. Hauschka and Jurlique facial cleansers and this is even better than either of them and at a better cost. This is a superior product, inside and out!

Rice Bran

Posted by Reviewer2025401 on Feb 15, 2011

Superb, taste god to.

aweome product

Posted by Reviewer1489721 on Sep 03, 2009

delicious and nutritious. highly recommended.

Best rice bran out there! Great in smoothies and overnight oats!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 19, 2016

Excellent product! I've been buying this for 2 years now and absolutely love the flavor. I've tried other brands and they just don't compare. This one is light, almost sweet, and it is so easy to digest which i appreciate. It also improves the look of my skin and upgrades any smoothie or bowl of overnight oats in no time!

I believe it's good.

Posted by Reviewer1315094 on Apr 03, 2010

Hard to tell if it has an effect, but I mix this in my daily smoothie and hope it will contribute to my good health:) High quality brand.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2246893 on Apr 14, 2011

I´m very pleased with this product and I am definitly going to buy it again

For cooking

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Mar 13, 2012

I bought it for cooking in place of cornstarch according to one of the reviews. It doesn't really thicken the sauce like cornstarch but I like it's glass bottle packing and nice aroma. Will use it as a powder sprinkles on food instead as it has a nice nutty flavour and it's good for health.

Ok

Posted by 5683891828516125661 on Nov 18, 2013

I use it in smoothies, has no taste (which is good!). Have used it for about a month, sadly haven't noticed change in my skin which i hoped.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »