Misleading....

Posted by Reviewer2411159 on Jul 03, 2013

Just received the bottle... I will not order this again despite the tempting price. Here is why: 1. The title "organic by nature" is misleading: no where does it show any organic certification on the bottle. 2. Disappointed that it does not state **WHERE** the cherries have been harvested: USA? Canada? China? 3. Most importantly; the Lead (Pb) content warning in the label is a turn-off.

veldig god kvalitet

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

godt merke. hjelper meg til bedre søvn + vitaminer og mineraler. kjøper fast

Good source of fruits

Posted by Reviewer2494654 on Jan 08, 2010

I have once tried this product before. And I have now started on my first bottle since then. After one week I sleep a whole lot better and can feel that my body needs the nutrition of the antioxidants, because I drink a lot more water than I used to, and have a lot more energy to go on.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2057027 on Mar 01, 2010

Great to stir into water, pour in smoothies and use in cooking. The taste is exquisite and the bottle lasts a long time. You won't regret this buy.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2399446 on Sep 14, 2010

Tastes good, perfect balance between bitter and sweet. The melatonin-content has a very good influence on my beauty-sleep too :-)

The real deal...

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

I love it! Not cheap, but after trying another brand of tart cherry here on iHerb I´m not going to ramble anymore- I´m on my fifth bottle ... and in Norway this costs a fortune, so this is a great choise from iHerb.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1319384 on Feb 23, 2011

I simply love the taste of Tart Cherry Concentrate! I mix it in water and drink before going to bed (it has melantonine 'sleeping hormone'). Also nice to make a healthy decorative ripple on vanilla ice cream. Or to mix with chia seeds and water for giving taste to the tasteless seeds.

Tart cherry:)

Posted by Reviewer2491252 on Oct 06, 2013

Kjempefornøyd med denne:)

Excellent product to help reduce inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1609471 on Dec 13, 2011

Great tasting, full bodied and highly effective at reducing inflammation brought on by arthritis, in particular, gout. Not sweet, it really has a gently tart taste. The best concentrate I've had so far.

tastes awesome

Posted by Reviewer2413180 on Sep 05, 2010

Tastes awesome in water or on dessert. I mix it with a little aloe vera 40x from pure planet,and pour it over my fruit salad,yummy!I will order this again,for sure!