Miracle soap.

Posted by 5323450017700729714 on May 09, 2014

This soap is miracle for my acne prone skin. It heals my acne scars, and pimples dispirited. I will re-order this soap.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5719304551334168914 on Dec 20, 2014

I bought this soap intending to use on my stretch marks, but once it arrived and i tried it, the result on my skin is very good, i'll keep it for my face i have acne prone skin.

Really like it

Posted by sunandlock on Mar 27, 2015

great little soap that has got the green colour from tamanu, very good to use in the shower.

Me encanta!

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Nov 16, 2012

Tome una barra y la pique en 3 pedazos y le reparti a mis hijos, nos gusta mucho se siente muy suave y buen aroma. Buen producto y buen precio.

good soap!

Posted by 5159750435839772624 on Jan 03, 2014

good soap! foams difficult, but has a pleasant smell, does not dry hands without spreading in the soap dish, and it seems to me that your hands after it softer

Good all natural soap, with Tamanu oil scent

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 16, 2011

This is an alternative to my home-made luxarious olive-base soap I make on my own (yes CP soap.) I smell the Tamanu oil in it, so they have not skimmed the quantity of the tamanu, it is potent. I really enjoyed the natural scent of the Tamanu oil. Will buy it again! It will be 5 star if they can increase the amount of Olive oil, vs. palm or coconut to make it more moisturizing.

not strong enough

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Jan 02, 2016

I bought this because of the comments about how good it was with acne.... it does not work at all. I will not buy again.