Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1816766 on Aug 17, 2009

I have really sensitive skin and this product didn't work on my face as well as I thought it's going to. Instead, I use it like hand cream now. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN.

Neem leaf fade cream

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

Does not smell good :(( , but well worth putting up with if you have troubles. I had black around my eyes, especially under, no other eye creams did it for me (I didn't use specific "black eye creams", just some expensive eye mask and creams that I had, vitaminized and all, salon professional quality). This helped me in 2 applications. I could hardly believe.

My experience

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Jan 30, 2014

I have been using the Fade Cream for just over one month. Here is my experience: It worked a wonder on the scars. A dark colored scare on my hand has faded away. The pimple spots are fading too. Those are noticeable and I was surprised to see the improvement week by week. I didn't see much improvement on my sun spots. They might have got lighter, but it isn't obvious. Hope that helps.

Not suitable for sensitive skin (or at least just mine)

Posted by Reviewer2300308 on Apr 11, 2011

After using it for the third and fourth day consecutively, the fade cream hurt my skin at each application. I have stopped using it on my face and instead have started using it on other body parts such as knees and elbow to even out the darker skin areas.

great texture and obsorption

Posted by RhondaLinde on Nov 08, 2013

This fade cream has worked for me! I'm so happy with it. I have quite sensitive skin and I did not have any problems. Not only does it work to get rid of brown spots (after about one month), it also soaks in and feels great on your skin. I used this product at night and used the Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Ultra Fade Serum during the day under makup.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1823008 on Jun 22, 2010

This product helps with the redness for my Rosacsa

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2932383 on Sep 29, 2010

The cream is really making my skin smooth and silky. I need more time to see what it will do with sun spots I have. I will recommend it for my friends.

it works

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Nov 25, 2015

my hyperpigmentation has faded a little. no miraculous improvements here, but there is definitely improvement, which is better than a lot of other stuff i've tried that did not work at all. it is also easily absorbed which is a big plus. i don't like sitting around waiting for cream on my face to soak into my skin. the only downside is the smell. neem smells pretty terrible and this company tries to cover it up by dumping fragrance which doesnt really work so you get a lot of fragrance + neem smell. yikes. however i think its worth it and the smell really isnt a big deal to me. 5 stars for this product still :)