Organix South, TheraNeem, Fade Cream, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1816766 From Colorado on Aug 17, 2009

I have really sensitive skin and this product didn't work on my face as well as I thought it's going to. Instead, I use it like hand cream now. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN.

Neem leaf fade cream

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

Does not smell good :(( , but well worth putting up with if you have troubles. I had black around my eyes, especially under, no other eye creams did it for me (I didn't use specific "black eye creams", just some expensive eye mask and creams that I had, vitaminized and all, salon professional quality). This helped me in 2 applications. I could hardly believe.

Not suitable for sensitive skin (or at least just mine)

Posted by Reviewer2300308 From Singapore on Apr 11, 2011

After using it for the third and fourth day consecutively, the fade cream hurt my skin at each application. I have stopped using it on my face and instead have started using it on other body parts such as knees and elbow to even out the darker skin areas.

great texture and obsorption

Posted by RhondaLinde From Canada on Nov 08, 2013

This fade cream has worked for me! I'm so happy with it. I have quite sensitive skin and I did not have any problems. Not only does it work to get rid of brown spots (after about one month), it also soaks in and feels great on your skin. I used this product at night and used the Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Ultra Fade Serum during the day under makup.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1823008 on Jun 22, 2010

This product helps with the redness for my Rosacsa

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »