New To iHerb?

Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Fade Cream, Skin Tone Therape, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1816766 on Aug 17, 2009

I have really sensitive skin and this product didn't work on my face as well as I thought it's going to. Instead, I use it like hand cream now. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN.

Neem leaf fade cream

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

Does not smell good :(( , but well worth putting up with if you have troubles. I had black around my eyes, especially under, no other eye creams did it for me (I didn't use specific "black eye creams", just some expensive eye mask and creams that I had, vitaminized and all, salon professional quality). This helped me in 2 applications. I could hardly believe.

My experience

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Jan 30, 2014

I have been using the Fade Cream for just over one month. Here is my experience: It worked a wonder on the scars. A dark colored scare on my hand has faded away. The pimple spots are fading too. Those are noticeable and I was surprised to see the improvement week by week. I didn't see much improvement on my sun spots. They might have got lighter, but it isn't obvious. Hope that helps.

Not suitable for sensitive skin (or at least just mine)

Posted by Reviewer2300308 on Apr 11, 2011

After using it for the third and fourth day consecutively, the fade cream hurt my skin at each application. I have stopped using it on my face and instead have started using it on other body parts such as knees and elbow to even out the darker skin areas.

great texture and obsorption

Posted by RhondaLinde on Nov 08, 2013

This fade cream has worked for me! I'm so happy with it. I have quite sensitive skin and I did not have any problems. Not only does it work to get rid of brown spots (after about one month), it also soaks in and feels great on your skin. I used this product at night and used the Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Ultra Fade Serum during the day under makup.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »