Works for Dermatitis! SO moisturizing! No acne breakouts!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Aug 02, 2011

My skin is oily in the t-zone, and normal everywhere else, also very sensitive and will break out with the wrong products. I had a first-time mysterious case of Dermatitis (which can be triggered by cosmetic products, a food allergy, excessive dryness, etc.) and NOTHING (honey, ACV, olive oil, coconut oil, etc.) would get rid of it permanently, EXCEPT THIS! Don't use too much, just enough to cover the area in a thin film and this stuff is SO moisturizing. My skin is supple and smooth feeling AND the severe dermatitis was gone within a week or so. If you catch the first signs of a dermatitis breakout (the itchy peeling, red, dry skin) start dabbing this on it and it won't get any further than that. I've even started using this around my eyes and mouth area (one of the ingredients is vitamin E) and they look and feel wonderful. This is definitely one of my HG (holy grail) products that I wouldn't want to be without. I wish they made a bigger size!

Best moisturizer I've ever used...

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

This moisturizes amazingly! I have always had super dry skin and I wanted something that doesn't break me out. This stuff is ridiculous! It helps heal blemishes and even out the skin tone while keeping the skin fresh and moistened. I LOVE it. My skin looks so much better while using it. Since iHerb was out of stock for months, I had to have it, so I bought the full size somewhere else online. I wish iHerb carried it! I couldn't recommend it enough.

Amazing stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Dec 28, 2011

I have had CFS quite badly for the past 4 months and my facial skin has had break out patches of red dry skin which are really ugly. This Neem lotion is the only thing which has healed them. Some of these large red patches had been unhealed for weeks, but the Neem lotion worked in a few days. Plus, it has reduced the redness that is normally around my nose and chin, and the extreme oilyness which pervades my face. I think it is wonderful and have ordered 3 large bottles, as I have found nothing like it. Not even Aloe Vera comes close to matching this!!

Very Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2545337 on Jul 26, 2011

This lotion provides extra soothing to the skin. Neem oil has a special odor but that is the power of the neem oil. Great for sensitive skin.

Buena cremita

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Aug 20, 2015

Ideal para piel agredida. En temporadas de sequedad extrema me hidrataba muy bien sin producir escozor. Se la he recomendado a familiares con dermatitis y les gusta. Lo unico que tiene un olor especial, no es malo , como a limon con algo mas pero es peculiar

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by ohMiriam on Apr 19, 2012

This is an excellent product. I also like the smell of the lotion. This is perfect for moisturizing your skin! A very convenient size. Очень удобно носить его в косметичке, он очень хорошо снимает раздражение и увлажняет. У масла нима обычно не очень приятный запах, а этот лосьон имеет запах необычный, но лёгкий и не раздражающий.

VERY CONVENIANT

Posted by Reviewer1583443 on Oct 05, 2009

COMES IN VERY HANDY AT WORK.WE HAVE BUGS HERE I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE NOT COUNTING THE MOSQUITOS.I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT

Great product

Posted by Revron on Sep 11, 2010

This is a great product for the handbag - in a very convenient size. Organic, neem and cruelty free.

good

Posted by Reviewer1554230 on Nov 28, 2012

good

Me encanta!

Posted by 4718894742916223489 on Mar 26, 2014

La uso por la noches y estoy contentísima. Es verdad que el olor es peculiar, pero a m me gusta. La única pega es el tipo de envase, ya que no es muy cómodo bajo mi punto de vista

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »