Not used to the smell

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

This product has a very unique smell. Doesn't really help with my mosquito bites and the smell sometimes even gives me headaches.

Best moisturizer I've ever used...

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

This moisturizes amazingly! I have always had super dry skin and I wanted something that doesn't break me out. This stuff is ridiculous! It helps heal blemishes and even out the skin tone while keeping the skin fresh and moistened. I LOVE it. My skin looks so much better while using it. Since iHerb was out of stock for months, I had to have it, so I bought the full size somewhere else online. I wish iHerb carried it! I couldn't recommend it enough.

good

Posted by Reviewer1554230 on Nov 28, 2012

good

hidrata bien,

Posted by 4634343665577282166 on Nov 18, 2012

Es una hidratante bastante correcta, tengo la piel sensible y no me da ningun tipo de reaccion alergica y no noto picor ni nada por el estilo es genial para viajar por su tamaño. quizá el olor sea lo peor, no huele mal pero tp bien.

Не поняла смысла//////////////Do not understand the meaning

Posted by --Irka-- on Jul 16, 2012

Ужасный запах, жирная пленка на лице и никакого эффекта! Сразу же после нанесения кожа начинает гореть, это длится 10-15 секунд, потом долго не сходит краснота. Поэтому С ОСТОРОЖНОСТЬЮ тем у кого КУПЕРОЗ, думаю такой прилив крови к лицу не полезен Вашим сосудам, хотя возможно это и индивидуальная реакция!///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////A terrible smell, oily film on your face and have no effect! Immediately after applying the skin begins to burn, it lasts 10-15 seconds, then delayed to come down the redness. So WITH CARE Couperose those who think such a rush of blood to the face is not helpful to your blood vessels, although it is possible and individual reaction!

Esta bien

Posted by Reviewer3190986 on May 09, 2012

Huele muy bien, la compre para utilizarla con mi acne, pero no he notado ningun cambio. Y no regula la grasa de la cara

Wonderful product!!!

Posted by ohMiriam on Apr 19, 2012

This is an excellent product. I also like the smell of the lotion. This is perfect for moisturizing your skin! A very convenient size. Очень удобно носить его в косметичке, он очень хорошо снимает раздражение и увлажняет. У масла нима обычно не очень приятный запах, а этот лосьон имеет запах необычный, но лёгкий и не раздражающий.

Amazing stuff !!

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Dec 28, 2011

I have had CFS quite badly for the past 4 months and my facial skin has had break out patches of red dry skin which are really ugly. This Neem lotion is the only thing which has healed them. Some of these large red patches had been unhealed for weeks, but the Neem lotion worked in a few days. Plus, it has reduced the redness that is normally around my nose and chin, and the extreme oilyness which pervades my face. I think it is wonderful and have ordered 3 large bottles, as I have found nothing like it. Not even Aloe Vera comes close to matching this!!

Wrong packaging

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Dec 26, 2011

Found it almost impossible to get the lotion out of the bottle as it's so thick - so gave up.

TheraNeem, Leaf & Oil Lotion

Posted by bubska on Dec 24, 2011

Smells like my cat's pee, but works great. Good thing the smell doesnt last.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »