Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Leaf & Aloe Gel, Gentle Therape, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Reviews 2-star

not for my skin type

Posted by Reviewer2949949 on Mar 29, 2011

I was looking for a light moisturizing solution for normal to oily and sensitive skin. This particular gel leaves a layer of dry matter, that later rolls into lumps, it also clogged my pores. There’s some moisturizing effect, but its cons certainly overweight its pros, I ended up with 'Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Vegecol with Aloe', and am really with it.

Did not work for my dermatitis.

Posted by 5575122360763216252 on Sep 14, 2012

This product made my skin more dry, itchy and irritated-- not less as I had hoped. Although it did not work for me, it may work well for others.