Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Conditioner, Gentle Therapé, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2079722 on Jan 22, 2012

I have have fine fuzzy, curly hair that is hard to manage along with very dry sensitive skin. I have tried many product through out the years and I am so delighted to have found theraneem organix's. This product leave my hair soft and managable and my scalp in not dry or itchy. I have recommended this product to others that have also commented to me about how wonderful it is. Yes try it...you'll like it! I know I do and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1988938 on Feb 01, 2012

I noticed my hair feeling fuller. Nice smell too. I try to changed products when the old one leaves my hair feeling limp. This one is helping alot.

Great Product for shiny, manageable, not itchy hair. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

Had many problems with hair products in the past. This conditioner/shampoo combo is great for my fine, slightly frizzy hair, as it leaves it manageable, soft and does not weigh it down. My scalp is very sensitive and I have no issues with this product at all. UPDATE: Since my hair has become more manageable, I have noticed it can be a little heavy just before my period is due.

excellent

Posted by sherri20 on Apr 03, 2014

i switch between the gentle therapy & the moisture therapy ... both are great & leave hair soft !

TheraNeem Conditioner

Posted by 5138137022067813457 on Oct 16, 2013

Plenty gentle enough, conditions hair well. Difficult to mask odor of the Neem oil. Coconut is pretty strong and covers it but there is still some there.