It save the life of my hair and scalp. Fantastique je l'adore

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

My scalpis really itching from some month.but I have no geasy hair or dandruff Nothing works except this product with the same shampoo that goes together. A miracle for my scalp and my hair Get soft and shiny Ca ma sauvé la vie ou plutôt celle de mon cuir chevelu qui me gratte énormément depuis quelques mois, même si je n'ai pas le cuir chevelu gras ou des pellicules( c'est un des signes lié à la ménopause malheureusement...bref) Ce produit est génial associé au Shampoing de la mêmn ligne. En plus mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux et soyeux.Ces deux produits fonctionnent mieux pour moi que les shampoings et conditionner de Desert Essence, même si ils sont aussi très bien

Its okay,

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

This stuff is good for the scalp. My scalp is itchy and it calms it down. The smell is not impressive, it goes away as soon as you wash it. But if you have a scalp issue and you want something that works, try this. I tried nature's gate tea tree shampoo with conditioner and it was useless. Tip: I use the shampoo twice, before and after Organix South scalp therapy conditioner. The reason is the conditioner seems to leave some residue on my scalp, so after I keep the conditioner for 5 minutes as it has benefits, I use the shampoo one more time just to cleanse and remove any residue.

very soothing

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 24, 2014

Nice conditioner suitable for coloured hair. Helped my scalp and frizzie ends.

Scalp staple

Posted by 4910718058359360611 on May 05, 2014

I use this to clarify. Makes my scalp feel clean and refreshed. A requisite in my hair routine.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3271898 on Sep 08, 2010

This is the best conditioner for a sensitive scalp. It works better than prescription products containing steroids. I also love how it makes my hair feel. Make sure to use it with the shampoo and the results are even better.

Good product

Posted by 5451607113227215937 on Nov 30, 2016

I like the product, and it is one of repetitive order

Like the tingle!

Posted by Reviewer2080459 on Jan 07, 2011

I have a sensitive scalp that breaks out with most shampoos or conditioners. This one works well for me!

no more itch scalp

Posted by 5290450987939169203 on Oct 06, 2016

wonderful help for my itch scalp

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Oct 28, 2010

excellent conditioner

Conditioner

Posted by 5227799299719848801 on Aug 02, 2016

I cannot really review this product as I purchased it as a gift for someone who was interested in it. I, myself, use the Scalp Therape Shampoo and like it very much. I rarely use conditioner of any kind on my hair. But I would think that this product would be as good as the shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »