10% Off Orders Over $40!

Customer Reviews

Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Conditioner, Scalp Therapé, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

$9.30
$15.49
Savings of: $6.19 (40% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It save the life of my hair and scalp. Fantastique je l'adore

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

My scalpis really itching from some month.but I have no geasy hair or dandruff Nothing works except this product with the same shampoo that goes together. A miracle for my scalp and my hair Get soft and shiny Ca ma sauvé la vie ou plutôt celle de mon cuir chevelu qui me gratte énormément depuis quelques mois, même si je n'ai pas le cuir chevelu gras ou des pellicules( c'est un des signes lié à la ménopause malheureusement...bref) Ce produit est génial associé au Shampoing de la mêmn ligne. En plus mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux et soyeux.Ces deux produits fonctionnent mieux pour moi que les shampoings et conditionner de Desert Essence, même si ils sont aussi très bien

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Scalp staple

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4910718058359360611 on May 05, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I use this to clarify. Makes my scalp feel clean and refreshed. A requisite in my hair routine.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great Product!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3271898 on Sep 08, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

This is the best conditioner for a sensitive scalp. It works better than prescription products containing steroids. I also love how it makes my hair feel. Make sure to use it with the shampoo and the results are even better.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Oct 28, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

excellent conditioner

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Like the tingle!

Posted by Reviewer2080459 on Jan 07, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I have a sensitive scalp that breaks out with most shampoos or conditioners. This one works well for me!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives