Great source for neem caps

Posted by Reviewer1011799 on Apr 01, 2010

What I really like is that these veggie caps contain no excipients or additives, just all the benefits of organic neem leaf at a good price. Very helpful for combatting viruses and infections of all sorts.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2952617 on Dec 11, 2013

I have tried several brands of neem capsules, and this is the best one. I take it for viral infections and it works great. Colds and other infections either get knocked out before they take hold, or the duration and severity is very reduced. Veggie caps are best when dealing with viral infections, so that's a plus with this brand. I do sometimes take more than is recommended on the label, but only for short periods of time.

theraneem organix Neem Leaf capsule

Posted by Shelley on Sep 02, 2011

THIS WORKS!!! I was on "interferon" and "ribasphere"for a year. It caused a heavy metal reaction with my body. I tried cortisone creams etc. for months and heavy metal detox's. Then I tried the Theraneem organix Neem Leaf and it took about 6 weeks. Wow!! What a difference. I take 2 2 x a day. If I stop the itch comes back. It works.

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Leaf, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by opheart on Mar 15, 2012

No nasty fillers, 480 mg of neem leaf extract! Great product!

Love it

Posted by 5383476572216392463 on Apr 30, 2014

It clears up my skin from blemishes from the inside out.

Good capsules, good Neem, and its veg!

Posted by 5495118954609608358 on Jul 26, 2016

There's not many options for Neem, and I love this brand, have bought it a lot of times, since it has the best concentration I've found here, plus it's pretty cheap. Pills are a bit too big, but can be swallowed easily. And taste bitter, but that's Neem for you. I really appreciate this capsules, since they are vegan, which it's important to me. Have bought several times, and will continue to do so.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jul 06, 2011

Helps with urinary health.

It was really good

Posted by 5584844612283649602 on Oct 03, 2015

I ordered 2 bottles of this. these seemed to help me in general and I felt better taking them. Now I ordered the another of their product which is super critical neem extract. That's a lot more expensive so lets see if it will have better results.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3283817 on Jun 26, 2010

Excellent.

Great value

Posted by 5548675131778739146 on Nov 16, 2015

love that you only need to take up to two a day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »