Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Leaf, 90 VCaps

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2530595 on Jun 14, 2010

I have had a toenail nail fungus problem along with two other fungi on the same toes for over a year. Nothing got rid of these fungi until I stared the Neem leaf capsules, two in the am and two in the pm. Within five days I noticed a reduction in redness and itching. After two months, the nails are growing in normally and the other fungi are almost gone. I recommend this product to enhance immunity.

they were out of the concentrated..

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Dec 26, 2011

they were out of the concentrated ones so i bought these (for serotonin/mood). Actually worked better! Will get these from now on.

Very nice

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

I got these because the 120 size was out for a very long time, and I wanted to try neem leef. I have been taking it right before I go to bed, and I sleep so well. Also, no bugs have been biting me. That is a major plus. It has helped my digestion and I think it has even helped my skin some, but obviously this is one of those things that you have to take for quite a while to actually report the more official results. But the preliminary results are all positive, and I would recommend.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 05, 2010

Good