Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Nov 03, 2009

This is amazing! I had a filling put in a tooth, which was pinching a nerve. This mouthwash somehow took away the nerve pain.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1317118 on Oct 28, 2011

MIld and gentle mouthwash. After using it before bedtime, I don't have bad taste in the mouth in the mornings.

Best mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Aug 31, 2010

This mouthwash has made my gums return to a healthy pink color, there is no more inflammation going on and my dental pockets are reduced. I swish it around 5-10 minutes morning and evening. It does not "kill" your taste buds like other brands do. I use the toothpaste from the same brand. With multiple diseases I need the best in oral care. This is the best I´ve tried.

Great mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2574459 on Sep 11, 2009

Just another item needed to help with gum disease. It tastes really great and makes your mouth clean and fresh.

TheraNeem Mouthwash

Posted by 5755012933620525198 on May 03, 2016

Love Love Love!!!! Great for gum health. Cured my mild gingivitis!!!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2636857 on Mar 30, 2010

So happy I found this mouthwash, never want to use another! It's sort of expensive so I dilute it with a little water in the cup, wouldn't put water in the bottle. :-)

Organix South, TheraNeem , Neem Mouthwash, Herbal Mint Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2079722 on Feb 09, 2012

I Love this product line. I have been using this product for many years now and every time I have my teeth cleaned my Dentist always comments about how well my teeth are care for. After my husband had to have a deep cleaning done about 5 years ago, he switched over to all of the oral products by Organix South Thera Neem and has had great success with his teeth cleaning, Now he can't or may be I should say won't live without this product.

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Dec 16, 2012

One of the greatest products ever! "NEEM" is hugely beneficial for me.

Nice taste

Posted by lillanne on Aug 08, 2013

And I am very found of Neem. It works.

great moutwash

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 27, 2014

love this one, taste good, and keep your mouth and gums healthy

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »