Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Nov 03, 2009

This is amazing! I had a filling put in a tooth, which was pinching a nerve. This mouthwash somehow took away the nerve pain.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1317118 on Oct 28, 2011

MIld and gentle mouthwash. After using it before bedtime, I don't have bad taste in the mouth in the mornings.

Great mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2574459 on Sep 11, 2009

Just another item needed to help with gum disease. It tastes really great and makes your mouth clean and fresh.

Organix South, TheraNeem , Neem Mouthwash, Herbal Mint Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2079722 on Feb 09, 2012

I Love this product line. I have been using this product for many years now and every time I have my teeth cleaned my Dentist always comments about how well my teeth are care for. After my husband had to have a deep cleaning done about 5 years ago, he switched over to all of the oral products by Organix South Thera Neem and has had great success with his teeth cleaning, Now he can't or may be I should say won't live without this product.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2636857 on Mar 30, 2010

So happy I found this mouthwash, never want to use another! It's sort of expensive so I dilute it with a little water in the cup, wouldn't put water in the bottle. :-)

TheraNeem Mouthwash

Posted by 5755012933620525198 on May 03, 2016

Love Love Love!!!! Great for gum health. Cured my mild gingivitis!!!

Stopped my gum bleeding after flossing failed

Posted by 5364296650442699639 on Jul 18, 2016

I have successfully flossed for years, keeping my gums in good condition, all except one gum that continued to bleed from time to time. Theraneem has stopped this and I'm delighted, not only for the improved health of the gum, but also that I haven't had to resort to a more commercial mouthwash.

very nice!

Posted by 4961659671189189304 on Nov 02, 2016

nice taste! like it.

good product!

Posted by 5743775828006513602 on Nov 22, 2016

It helps to keep your gums healthy!

Tastes good, has neem which is good

Posted by 5601489580248675219 on Dec 01, 2016

Nice minty taste, I have used this for several months in conjunction with neem toothpaste and my gum health has improved noticeably. This is a bit expensive, but really good with the neem if you, like me, have gum disease and need the best to improve your gum health.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »