Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Neem

Posted by Reviewer2853311 From California on Oct 06, 2009

I recently found out about neem and it's great benefits. Organix South and iHerb.com are both one of the best resources for neem products. I have a very sensitive skin, and I did use the neem mixed with aloe vera gel topically on skin rash; it was very helpful and effective. Thank you.

smell = beurk but oil = super !

Posted by Reviewer2191048 From Belgium on Aug 25, 2011

If you can't think about the smell of it, it's for you. I love this oil but I use it the night and dilute to another oil (like apricot or calendula or ...), 1 drop. The smell is strong and really weird (like a too much mature fruit/land) but I don't care, the efficacity is really awesome (against spots, scar, little "plaies", ...). I received my Iherb order with no soucy as always with this great team !

smooth and smelly but great for abrasions!

Posted by yflournoy From California on Aug 04, 2012

I left my original review below, but I recently fell and scraped my knee really badly (broke the other foot and sprained ankle to give you an idea of the "badly"). Anyway, nothing was helping heal my knee, and I needed it to take the weight off the other foot, so I was desperate. I remembered the neem, applied it FOR ONE DAY! The wound closed, stopped pussing, scabbed over, and healed. Amazing! I wish this stuff didn't smell so bad. It makes my skin feel great, but whenever I added it to my shampoo and lotion, I stank for days.

Just OK!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 From Wisconsin on Jan 31, 2010

The product was liquid when it arrived, but after I opened it, it got real thick after a few days. I know they say that can happen in the description, but it's kind of a pain to set it in warm water whenever you want to use it. Won't buy this brand again, will keep searching. The smell is horrible, but tolerable. I bought it for my son, but he hates it. I know this product has great benefits, but it has it's negatives.

hero

Posted by Reviewer1545116 From Korea, Republic of on Apr 22, 2011

Effects are frequently reported. The skin was a lot brighter. Acne does not come up anymore. Mix a drop of lotion. Smells like a nasty but effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »