Good quality Neem Oil

Posted by 4831348538215296543 on Sep 11, 2013

I bought another organic brand for 1/2 oz at $12. Tried this to save a few dollars. It is the same as far as I can tell. I used it on a skin condition and it worked the same as the other Neem Oil brand. It has proven useful on my dtr's psoriasis, a skin wound, and on a dry itchy psoriasis scalp condition. Yes, it smells like old onions but it works. I tried mixing it 50-50 w organic tumeric oil and that seemed to reduce the odor by about 80% to where it was tolerable.

I can't say I wasn't warned...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Jul 11, 2012

The smell. I read online that neem oil smells like peanuts and garlic, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway after reading about it's amazing healing properties. But the smell is too much for me. If you have chronic skin conditions, then go ahead and get it. But if not, probably try argan oil instead.

Excellent Quality Neem Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2819542 on Jan 23, 2010

I love this neem oil. It's so pure. Works wonders for the skin!

Very effective for skin aliment

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on Sep 04, 2014

I have been using this product for many years. Glad to find it on iherb at great price. Will continue to purchase from iherb.

Stinks so bad

Posted by VvvivvV on Feb 17, 2016

Yep, neem stinks, but it works. I feel the price could be lower, hence only 4 stars. ETA: Just thought I'd add what I've discovered about neem oil since it's been a lifesaver. Last week, I wasn't careful and might've wiped myself too roughly after using the toilet. A day later it started to hurt like an inflammation in that area, followed by a small, hard bump and hurt a lot when touched.. It wasn't bad to the point where I couldn't sit, but it was getting there. I applied ointment specific to that area for 3 days straight and it didn't help at all. Coconut oil didn't help. I decided to try neem oil. I was feeling much better in a day. So, if it's something topical, just use neem oil.

good

Posted by Reviewer2904426 on Dec 15, 2011

good so far, haven't used enough to tell more

Horrible smell

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Feb 15, 2014

I do not have noticed any benefits of this oil. And the smell is just horrible and stay no matter what you do but, I want to still try it for a longer time to see if it works.

Good oil!

Posted by 5076328013640126145 on Apr 27, 2016

I mixed 3 drops of neem oil into my aloe vera gel in small bottle which can last me for up to a week. I use it for my scalp inflammation issue and I think it helps. I also use it as my face moisturiser morning and night to control acne breakout. Have been using it for 2 weeks and so far so good, no new break out. This weekend I'm going to spray some neem oil mixed on my orchird, heard that neem oil is good to treat plant's mold/fungus infection. Neem oil smell rather pungent! I'll tolerate it as long as it work!

nice

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jun 06, 2016

Very good for nail fungus and ear ache.

EXCELLENT