soap

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Oct 15, 2015

this soap is good

Jabón de Neem

Posted by Reviewer2214333 on Jan 11, 2015

Buen jabón para la psoriasis.

Very good, clean smelling

Posted by Reviewer2372485 on Sep 02, 2014

This is great for keeping mosquitos away if you are outdoors, especially camping! Mosquitos and all bugs dislike the smell of neem and stay away! Leaves skin soft and clean.

Eczema Soap

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Jul 24, 2014

I've tried dozen of soap's to help with the Eczema on my hands, left foot but to no avail nothing has work till now. I've been using this cleansing bar for 3 months and I'm amazed with the results. My hands are finally under control my left foot was a mess with the thick skin that forms and the only thing that controlled it was a heavy duty prescription cortisone cream. This cleansing bar has done wonders with the eczema and I'm finally able to walk without limping. It's Works.

Special smell

Posted by Reviewer2229660 on Dec 11, 2013

Worked great, but smells MSG. Tried it for facial washing, it dried out my skin too much.

ThereNeem Cleansing Bar

Posted by 4760291531026003081 on Oct 26, 2013

This soap lathers well and really clears up your skin. Nice fragrance with the added benefit of being organic.

Revitalizes skin!!!

Posted by 5120230419245944717 on Sep 06, 2013

Yes I definitely see a difference when using this soap. My face is brighter and and skin is smoother. I look really good after using this soap. But it tastes sooooooooooooo horrible, try not to get it in your mouth.

TheraNeem Organix Cleansing Bar, Maximum strength

Posted by 5257367401243176508 on Aug 10, 2013

This cleansing bar suds up nicely and cleans really well. It is a little drying on the skin but not as much as other brands of soap. I get dermititis from soaps normally, but NOT from this one. It has an unusual smell but that doesn't last too long on the skin - especially if I moisturize right after washing my hands.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jul 06, 2013

This soap is an olive green and has a rather musty smell to it. It's also actually a lot smaller than I'd expected. I've only just received it and used it once so far. The smell is undiscernible in the shower and you won't smell of it. It lathers well and I loved how it left my skin squeaky clean but WITHOUT THE DRYNESS. This is the second natural soap I've used next to Dr Bronner's and I found the latter really drying and still quite harsh on my skin. This soap wasn't like that at all and I'm glad I'm able to enjoy using natural products that also feel good on my skin. The only qualm I have is that it is rather costly. I might try using other natural soaps.

Excellent

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

I love this soap for cleaning. I know that there is neem in it and I love the properties of neem, but it is very gentle on the skin. It does not dry out my skin, stays creamy, and lathers well. It has a warm, buttery, nutty, neem scent that I enjoy because it is not as powerful as the pure neem oil. Overall, love it and have repurchased already.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »