Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Toothpaste, Neem Therape with Cinnamon, 4.23 oz (120 g)

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1901080 From Illinois on Mar 13, 2010

I got a sample of this toothpaste and tried it. I love it and so does my husband. I was having trouble with my gums swelling and hurting quite often. Since I have been using this toothpaste I haven't had a problem with swelling gums. The taste is also very pleasant. Have bought this again and will continue to use it.

Will use forever!

Posted by 4821068226720775391 on Apr 08, 2013

I like everything about his toothpaste. I can handle the flavor also. Will use until die.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2902393 From Australia on Dec 08, 2011

Nice flavor, love the cinnamon taste. Works very well.

unusual toothpaste

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

The flavor is different, I tasted more anise than cinnamon. I came to crave that taste after a while. It'll turn your brush brown, but doesn't matter...it works well and neem's so great for oral health. I don't use pastes anymore, but just discovered today their neem tooth powder, happy to see iHerb carries it, can't wait to try that one next!

Zesty clean

Posted by 4782230973530838049 on May 30, 2012

Love this toothpaste and with Cinnamon which acts as a tingly heat and the Neem has cleansing properties without fluoride.