Will use forever!

Posted by 4821068226720775391 on Apr 08, 2013

I like everything about his toothpaste. I can handle the flavor also. Will use until die.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1901080 on Mar 13, 2010

I got a sample of this toothpaste and tried it. I love it and so does my husband. I was having trouble with my gums swelling and hurting quite often. Since I have been using this toothpaste I haven't had a problem with swelling gums. The taste is also very pleasant. Have bought this again and will continue to use it.

Theraneem naturals neem toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1139487 on Sep 29, 2014

I agree - actually does taste more like anise than cinnamon, but after one tube, will never go back to mint - also agree with another reviewer in that the nice taste makes you want to spend more time on the brushing. A little steep, but don't need to use much.

Neem toothpaste is fabulous for gum health

Posted by 5605737961942770469 on Mar 27, 2015

I have been using this toothpaste for 2 years with great results and dentist visits.

unusual toothpaste

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

The flavor is different, I tasted more anise than cinnamon. I came to crave that taste after a while. It'll turn your brush brown, but doesn't matter...it works well and neem's so great for oral health. I don't use pastes anymore, but just discovered today their neem tooth powder, happy to see iHerb carries it, can't wait to try that one next!

Zesty clean

Posted by 4782230973530838049 on May 30, 2012

Love this toothpaste and with Cinnamon which acts as a tingly heat and the Neem has cleansing properties without fluoride.

excellent toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Nov 03, 2012

No fluride, I love that.

very good flavour

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Jun 09, 2014

I brushed my teeth fast with ordinary mint toothpastes but with this cinnamon flavour I can say now I´m brushing it well.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Mar 26, 2010

I'm looking for a replacement for Tom's of Maine SLS-Free Cinnamon Clove toothpaste (discontinued), but this isn't it. The flavor is kinda weird, it's hard to get out of the tube although it'd be worth it if this was better...

love it