Love this

Posted by Reviewer1901080 on Mar 13, 2010

I got a sample of this toothpaste and tried it. I love it and so does my husband. I was having trouble with my gums swelling and hurting quite often. Since I have been using this toothpaste I haven't had a problem with swelling gums. The taste is also very pleasant. Have bought this again and will continue to use it.

Will use forever!

Posted by 4821068226720775391 on Apr 08, 2013

I like everything about his toothpaste. I can handle the flavor also. Will use until die.

Theraneem naturals neem toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1139487 on Sep 29, 2014

I agree - actually does taste more like anise than cinnamon, but after one tube, will never go back to mint - also agree with another reviewer in that the nice taste makes you want to spend more time on the brushing. A little steep, but don't need to use much.

Neem toothpaste is fabulous for gum health

Posted by 5605737961942770469 on Mar 27, 2015

I have been using this toothpaste for 2 years with great results and dentist visits.

very good flavour

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Jun 09, 2014

I brushed my teeth fast with ordinary mint toothpastes but with this cinnamon flavour I can say now I´m brushing it well.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Mar 26, 2010

I'm looking for a replacement for Tom's of Maine SLS-Free Cinnamon Clove toothpaste (discontinued), but this isn't it. The flavor is kinda weird, it's hard to get out of the tube although it'd be worth it if this was better...

love it

Posted by Reviewer1016445 on Mar 08, 2011

the smell is wonderful

great

Posted by Reviewer2949949 on Mar 29, 2011

My second favorite paste currently, on par with 'Now Foods, XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint'. Gives a great refreshing feeling, but has quite a savory smell. Actual toothpaste is more watery than one I’ve tested in 30 ml samplers.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1296961 on May 27, 2011

This is a good paste to use in the evening. The cinnamon taste is very good. I prefer a mint for morning brush.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Jun 15, 2011

I'm not sure if this suits most palates, but this is certainly my favourite toothpaste at the moment. I get the impression that it soothes and strengthens the teeth - the taste is also good. The colour is quite dark. I haven't been able to check if it affects the colour of the teeth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »