I like it

Posted by Reviewer2878138 on Sep 24, 2011

My favorite!

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Mar 26, 2010

I'm looking for a replacement for Tom's of Maine SLS-Free Cinnamon Clove toothpaste (discontinued), but this isn't it. The flavor is kinda weird, it's hard to get out of the tube although it'd be worth it if this was better...

love it

Posted by Reviewer1016445 on Mar 08, 2011

the smell is wonderful

great

Posted by Reviewer2949949 on Mar 29, 2011

My second favorite paste currently, on par with 'Now Foods, XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint'. Gives a great refreshing feeling, but has quite a savory smell. Actual toothpaste is more watery than one I’ve tested in 30 ml samplers.

very good flavour

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Jun 09, 2014

I brushed my teeth fast with ordinary mint toothpastes but with this cinnamon flavour I can say now I´m brushing it well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Dec 08, 2011

Nice flavor, love the cinnamon taste. Works very well.

unusual toothpaste

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

The flavor is different, I tasted more anise than cinnamon. I came to crave that taste after a while. It'll turn your brush brown, but doesn't matter...it works well and neem's so great for oral health. I don't use pastes anymore, but just discovered today their neem tooth powder, happy to see iHerb carries it, can't wait to try that one next!

Zesty clean

Posted by 4782230973530838049 on May 30, 2012

Love this toothpaste and with Cinnamon which acts as a tingly heat and the Neem has cleansing properties without fluoride.

excellent toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Nov 03, 2012

No fluride, I love that.

Good but could still improve

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Feb 03, 2012

This tooth paste has a lot of good ingredients and it is good to have no fluorine. Despite the many good ingredients unfortunately it has Glycerin and Potassium Sorbate without those two ingredients it would be even better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »