cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Aug 02, 2011

too strong for my kids (too much cinnamon)

organix south cinnamon neem toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Jun 27, 2011

this toothpaste is lovely. it has a wonderful fresh flavour, no fluoride or unhealthy ingredients, and makes my mouth feel clean. i have also bought it for my son who really likes it.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Jun 15, 2011

I'm not sure if this suits most palates, but this is certainly my favourite toothpaste at the moment. I get the impression that it soothes and strengthens the teeth - the taste is also good. The colour is quite dark. I haven't been able to check if it affects the colour of the teeth.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1296961 on May 27, 2011

This is a good paste to use in the evening. The cinnamon taste is very good. I prefer a mint for morning brush.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1658121 on Apr 11, 2011

Love it - feels really beneficial. I use natural toothpaste anyway, however I did have a slight gum infection which has cleared up since using this product. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

great

Posted by Reviewer2949949 on Mar 29, 2011

My second favorite paste currently, on par with 'Now Foods, XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint'. Gives a great refreshing feeling, but has quite a savory smell. Actual toothpaste is more watery than one I’ve tested in 30 ml samplers.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1016445 on Mar 08, 2011

the smell is wonderful

ok !

Posted by Reviewer1406233 on Jul 08, 2010

it is an alright toothpaste.organic is always the better choice.who needs foam,if it requires nasty chemicals

Organix South cinnamon neem toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1734909 on Apr 08, 2010

I like the toothpaste it has a nice cinnamon taste and made my mouth feel fresh

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Mar 26, 2010

I'm looking for a replacement for Tom's of Maine SLS-Free Cinnamon Clove toothpaste (discontinued), but this isn't it. The flavor is kinda weird, it's hard to get out of the tube although it'd be worth it if this was better...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »