10% Off Orders Over $40!

Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Neem Toothpaste, Neem Therape with Cinnamon, 4.23 oz (120 g)

great

Posted by Reviewer2949949 on Mar 29, 2011

My second favorite paste currently, on par with 'Now Foods, XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint'. Gives a great refreshing feeling, but has quite a savory smell. Actual toothpaste is more watery than one I’ve tested in 30 ml samplers.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer1296961 on May 27, 2011

This is a good paste to use in the evening. The cinnamon taste is very good. I prefer a mint for morning brush.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Jun 15, 2011

I'm not sure if this suits most palates, but this is certainly my favourite toothpaste at the moment. I get the impression that it soothes and strengthens the teeth - the taste is also good. The colour is quite dark. I haven't been able to check if it affects the colour of the teeth.

organix south cinnamon neem toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Jun 27, 2011

this toothpaste is lovely. it has a wonderful fresh flavour, no fluoride or unhealthy ingredients, and makes my mouth feel clean. i have also bought it for my son who really likes it.

love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1682301 on Aug 07, 2011

Finally a natural floride free toothpaste that my 5yr old loves the taste of. Great for the whole family