Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Toothpaste, Neem Therape with Mint, 4.23 oz (120 g)

great toothpaste!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1300740 on Feb 15, 2012

I am totally in love with this toothpaste. I have to wear an appliance 24/7 and developed a sore on my gum one day. the healing properties of neem are incredible. i simply took a bit of the toothpaste and rubbed it onto the sore - INSTANTLY - NO PAIN and the sore was totally gone by morning. Love, love, love this product. BTW i will add that your entire mouth feels super clean and refreshed. Thanks IHerb for the really super fast shipping.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Dec 09, 2011

It is, really, a very good toothpaste but I'd rather not have sodium lauroyl glutamate. I fear it is an ingredient similar to the SLS.

Great feeling

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Sep 07, 2010

I like trying different natural toothpaste. This is a good find and might even be a keeper. It has no SLS in it no flouride no parabens. Nothing extra just nice and simple. It leaves a squeaky clean feeling when done.

love the toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3202400 on May 17, 2010

I'm a fanatic for natural products. I tried one of the free samples that I received with a previous order and loved the toothpaste. I don't use it all the time, but I do alternate it with the OraMd that I also absolutely love.

Organix-South-TheraNeem-Organix-Neem-Toothpaste-Neem-Therape-with-Mint

Posted by Reviewer2079722 on Feb 09, 2012

For me this is the best toothpaste I have ever used. I have a very sensitive mouth and have tried many different kinds if toothpaste. I think that this is as the young people say the "bomb". Although, it is brown in color and may look uninviting it is an excellence product that I highly recommend this product.