great toothpaste!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1300740 on Feb 15, 2012

I am totally in love with this toothpaste. I have to wear an appliance 24/7 and developed a sore on my gum one day. the healing properties of neem are incredible. i simply took a bit of the toothpaste and rubbed it onto the sore - INSTANTLY - NO PAIN and the sore was totally gone by morning. Love, love, love this product. BTW i will add that your entire mouth feels super clean and refreshed. Thanks IHerb for the really super fast shipping.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Dec 09, 2011

It is, really, a very good toothpaste but I'd rather not have sodium lauroyl glutamate. I fear it is an ingredient similar to the SLS.

Great feeling

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Sep 07, 2010

I like trying different natural toothpaste. This is a good find and might even be a keeper. It has no SLS in it no flouride no parabens. Nothing extra just nice and simple. It leaves a squeaky clean feeling when done.

Neem toothpaste

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

Feels fresher in the mouth than the regulars, feels healthier, but the color is an "earthly" color and soon my toothbrush got darker. Of course you can just stick it in a mouthwash for the night and its back, but I was afraid about my fillings, especially on the front of my teeth and in between not to stain, they usually stain easily.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 19, 2012

I liked the ingredients but am very disappointed that this does not clean well at all, waste of money..

love the toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3202400 on May 17, 2010

I'm a fanatic for natural products. I tried one of the free samples that I received with a previous order and loved the toothpaste. I don't use it all the time, but I do alternate it with the OraMd that I also absolutely love.

Very Effective Toothpaste

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Jun 14, 2014

I previously tried (and liked) Botanique by Himalaya but wanted to get away from the carrageenan in the ingredients. This toothpaste has a much stronger Neem/herbal taste (no surprise I guess given the name) which took a bit of getting used to but now I really like it. It cleans extremely well and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. My gums seem to be much healthier-looking since I started using this brand. Not super-minty if that is your thing and note that the toothpaste is brown vs. the white/creamy white we normally see (even with Botanique). I am happy with this purchase.

Organix-South-TheraNeem-Organix-Neem-Toothpaste-Neem-Therape-with-Mint

Posted by Reviewer2079722 on Feb 09, 2012

For me this is the best toothpaste I have ever used. I have a very sensitive mouth and have tried many different kinds if toothpaste. I think that this is as the young people say the "bomb". Although, it is brown in color and may look uninviting it is an excellence product that I highly recommend this product.

neem toothpaste

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Feb 25, 2016

This is a very natural product. This toothpaste foams moderately (less than a lot that I’ve tried), has a slight brown color and leaves the mouth fresh. The taste is special (I spent a lot of time to get used to) and in my opinion the clove is clearly noticeable. It contains natural extracts that I like, such as neem (protects gums) or licorice root and clove that provide antiseptic properties. Esta pasta es un producto muy natural. Hace espuma de forma moderada (menos que muchas otras que he probado), tiene un discreto color marrón y deja la boca fresca. Su sabor es especial y la nota de clavo se nota claramente (me llevó un tiempo acostumbrarme a su sabor). Me gustan los extractos que contiene, como el de neem (protege encías) o bien regaliz o clavo que confieren propiedades antisépticas.

Trial

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Sep 25, 2012

We like and usually use Auromere Ayurvedic toothpaste but thought we would try something different this time. TheraNeem's toothpaste has less herbal ingredients but leaves a clean feel after brushing as well. Nothing spectacular so when we finish we will go back to Auromere's toothpaste which seems to have a slightly better minty taste and synergy.