Wonderful shampoo for scalp problems

Posted by Reviewer3108211 on Sep 17, 2010

This shampoo is very effective in alleviating scalp irritation and reducing dandruff. It has a very, very watery consistency, and I lost quite a bit of it between my fingers when I poured it onto my palm the first time I used it. Now I squeeze it directly onto my scalp to avoid wastage.

Excellent Results!

Posted by Reviewer3271898 on Sep 08, 2010

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. My hair and scalp are the healthiest feeling they have ever been. This shampoo is worth the cost. It is all natural and lasts much longer than you would expect. Make sure to use it with the companion conditioner and you will get better results than with prescription products.

Much needed scalp relief, FINALLY!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Apr 20, 2012

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. I have a greasy, sensitive scalp usually accompanied by dandruff and itchiness (I know, a match made in heaven:)). After trying a zillion dandruff shampoos (those with zinc pyritheone and selenium sulfide) with not much success (they usually irritated my scalp even more while their effect on dandruff diminished with regular use) I came to a conclusion that a mild shampoo is what my scalp needs and TheraNeem Organix, Scalp Therape Shampoo is the best I have tried so far. Despite the fact that it contains no SLS, only mild cleansing agents, it does a superb job cleaning my greasy scalp & hair while not additionally irritating it but actually successfully offering much needed relief. For once there is no tightening feeling and no itching on my scalp after washing my hair. It also foams up surprisingly well and will last you quite some time. However since is thinner in consistency than most shampoos (supposedly to better penetrate the scalp) you have to be extra careful when applying it; squeeze it directly on your scalp or into your palm rather than on your fingers.

Fantastic for my sensitive scalp

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

Génial. Odeur a tomber.. Mousse vraiment bien. Très doux.. Laisse le cuir chevelu non irrité. My scalp is really itching from some month.but I have no geasy hair or dandruff Nothing works except this product with the same conditioner that goes together. A miracle for my scalp and my hair Get soft and shiny Ca ma sauvé la vie ou plutôt celle de mon cuir chevelu qui me gratte énormément depuis quelques mois, même si je n'ai pas le cuir chevelu gras ou des pellicules( c'est un des signes lié à la ménopause malheureusement...bref) Ce produit est génial associé au Conditioner de la même ligne. En plus mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux et soyeux.Ces deux produits fonctionnent mieux pour moi que les shampoings et conditionner de Desert Essence, même si ils sont aussi très bien

This shampoo is a must to have

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Jun 03, 2011

What a shampoo!! My scalp feels wonderful after using this. I use this about once a week just to really deep cleanse my scalp. This is a keeper for my colored hair, and I do use a light hairspray and I know this is breaking up the spray out of my hair very gently.

This is cool stuff

Posted by Reviewer1824693 on Jan 31, 2010

After using the revitalizing elixir by jason the other night, shampoo with this product in the next morning. feels geat. Appreciate for finding this shampoo.

Best product

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 10, 2010

Great to use if you are going hiking in the woods.

Respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo delicado

Posted by ConchiC69 on Oct 15, 2013

Este champú lo utiliza mi hija que tiene psoriasis en el cuero cabelludo. A ver, curar no cura (eso ya lo sabemos, verdad?) pero es muy respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo y a ella particularmente y aunque ha probado otros, este le encanta.

Dermatitis seborreica

Posted by Albatek on Jul 02, 2014

Yo la padezco y con este champú me ha ido algo mejor, ya que nunca se va del todo y siempre vuelve a aparecer, lo combino con un champú específico de farmacia. Huele muy bien, muy fresco, es algo líquido pero nada engorroso. Lo recomiendo.

Helped with seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by 5039040902536270005 on Dec 12, 2014

This really helped my seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp. My scalp is less itchy and flakey, and doesn't get oily as quickly. This shampoo isn't drying, lathers well, and most importantly it works. The smell is kinda funky (probably the neem in it) but nothing terrible, and I have a very sensitive nose. Yes it is thin and liquidy but putting a pump top on it helps a lot and helps me use/waste less. I think this would be good for anyone with SD, dandruff or just an occasional dry itchy scalp.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »