Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2080459 on Jan 14, 2011

Does not cause my scalp to itch, gentle and pure!

Maybe my expectations were too high?

Posted by Reviewer1172263 on Mar 04, 2014

My scalp has given me problems over the past few years since I moved to a region with much harsher winters and much more drastic changes in climate throughout the year. I have tried a variety of expensive shampoos said to be good for regulating the scalp and I have also tried the "no poo" method, though always with less than satisfactory results. I had high hopes for this product, with its natural ingredients and with the mostly positive reviews here. It was the first product I've used with neem as a key ingredient (I had seen neem here and there in other more high-end products also). Overall, though, my experience was disappointing. The first time I used the shampoo, I was surprised by how strong the smell is, and the cooling sensation (from the peppermint, or perhaps the neem?) was also very strong. It didn't bother me at first but thinking on this now, I wonder how good that would be for sensitive scalps. I didn't have any trouble with the texture, it was not as watery as others described. The first few washes left my hair feeling clean and not too dry, but I noticed that much more hair came out after drying, and after a while my hair started feeling kind of brittle. I used this shampoo less and alternated with other shampoos, but all in all it was disappointing (and the scent was not easy to get used to). Most importantly, though, my scalp didn't make any noticeable improvements -- still itchy, still flaky, not calmer than it was after using other shampoos. I am wondering now whether it is good to apply such strong ingredients (see the first four ingredients and also the plentiful citrus oils at the end of the list), no matter how natural, directly on my scalp. I eventually stopped using the bottle with over half of it still left.

Dermatitis seborreica

Posted by Albatek on Jul 02, 2014

Yo la padezco y con este champú me ha ido algo mejor, ya que nunca se va del todo y siempre vuelve a aparecer, lo combino con un champú específico de farmacia. Huele muy bien, muy fresco, es algo líquido pero nada engorroso. Lo recomiendo.

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by 5560841244754780587 on Dec 06, 2014

It is really a very good shampoo that makes my hair very soft and pleasant. The smell is probably not particularly nice, but not disturbing either. Good liquid texture.

love it

Posted by 5170006353935961977 on Dec 14, 2015

it's helping me with hair loss.

So far so good!

Posted by 5076328013640126145 on Apr 27, 2016

I have sensitive scalp! Recently I tried African Black Soap as my shampoo but it caused my scalp to have inflammation! After reading about what neem can do to combat scalp issue, I ordered this Organix South TheraNeem Naturals Shampoo, Scalp Therape! I have been using it for 2 weeks and I must say this shampoo is really good. It rids my scalp inflammation! It has this really refreshing menthol/mint smell when you first applying it on your scalp. But the actual neem smell will surface only minutes later. Though the neem smells is not too strong. Still within the acceptable range! Meaning I don't smell bad after my shampoo! I also bought the neem oil. I mixed 3 drops of neem oil with my aloe vera gel in a small jar. Then apply it on my scalp and also my face. So far so good. No acne breakout, no more scalp inflammation! I'll continue using the neem products! I think it's really working!

Helping with itching

Posted by 5227799299719848801 on Aug 02, 2016

I was introduced to this product this past Winter by a friend. I had been having an itchy scalp for a number of months and had tried vinegar rinses, and seaweed shampoos but had not been able to really feel that I was getting good results. This product has reduced the problem very well. I am hoping that it continues in the long term.

Excellent

Posted by 4757599989663662354 on Aug 18, 2016

Excellent shampoo for daily use especially for dry scalp and balancing the PH . Thanks

Glutin free

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Jul 03, 2011

Makes your scalp feel good.

TheraNeem Organix Shampoo, Scalp Therape

Posted by 5257367401243176508 on Aug 10, 2013

I suffer chemical allergies and have a very dry scalp as well. This shampoo is so wonderful! It cleans my hair so that it is soft and shiny and my scalp is soothed as well. After washing my hair, my scalp isn't red or itchy, it's amazing! I am so glad I found this product and would recommend it to everyone. It also smells great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »