love it

Posted by 5170006353935961977 on Dec 14, 2015

it's helping me with hair loss.

Helped with seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by 5039040902536270005 on Dec 12, 2014

This really helped my seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp. My scalp is less itchy and flakey, and doesn't get oily as quickly. This shampoo isn't drying, lathers well, and most importantly it works. The smell is kinda funky (probably the neem in it) but nothing terrible, and I have a very sensitive nose. Yes it is thin and liquidy but putting a pump top on it helps a lot and helps me use/waste less. I think this would be good for anyone with SD, dandruff or just an occasional dry itchy scalp.

Excellent

Posted by 4757599989663662354 on Aug 18, 2016

Excellent shampoo for daily use especially for dry scalp and balancing the PH . Thanks

Helping with itching

Posted by 5227799299719848801 on Aug 02, 2016

I was introduced to this product this past Winter by a friend. I had been having an itchy scalp for a number of months and had tried vinegar rinses, and seaweed shampoos but had not been able to really feel that I was getting good results. This product has reduced the problem very well. I am hoping that it continues in the long term.

Respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo delicado

Posted by ConchiC69 on Oct 15, 2013

Este champú lo utiliza mi hija que tiene psoriasis en el cuero cabelludo. A ver, curar no cura (eso ya lo sabemos, verdad?) pero es muy respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo y a ella particularmente y aunque ha probado otros, este le encanta.

Pretty good

Posted by 5411101172504957374 on Jun 14, 2016

I have oily scalp and decided to try this shampoo after trying out countless other brands. Happy to say this shampoo does not irritate my scalp, but it's a little dry for my very dry hair. I would purchase this again.

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer2080459 on Jan 14, 2011

Does not cause my scalp to itch, gentle and pure!

Scalp feeling great

Posted by 4654361226417304985 on Aug 08, 2016

It's good for my sensitive scalp. I used to have acne on my scalp. Tried many shampoo but usually will dried up my hair with no much improvement to my acne scalp. But this neem shampoo is really good and cheap. It doesn't dry my hair and my scalp have less acne. Just reordered another 2 bottle of shampoo.

relief at last

Posted by 5141857108935186299 on May 30, 2016

The cooling peppermint made my scalp feel refreshed & clean. No stinging or drying out of hair or scalp

Amazing

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

This stuff is good for the scalp. My scalp is itchy and it calms it down. The smell is not impressive, it goes away as soon as you wash it. But if you have a scalp issue and you want something that works, try this. I tried nature's gate tea tree shampoo with conditioner and it was useless. Tip: I use the shampoo twice, before and after Organix South scalp therapy conditioner. The reason is the conditioner seems to leave some residue on my scalp, so after I keep the conditioner for 5 minutes as it has benefits, I use the shampoo one more time just to cleanse and remove any residue.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »