good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

TheraNeem Organix Shampoo, Scalp Therape

Posted by 5257367401243176508 on Aug 10, 2013

I suffer chemical allergies and have a very dry scalp as well. This shampoo is so wonderful! It cleans my hair so that it is soft and shiny and my scalp is soothed as well. After washing my hair, my scalp isn't red or itchy, it's amazing! I am so glad I found this product and would recommend it to everyone. It also smells great!

Fantastic for my sensitive scalp

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

Génial. Odeur a tomber.. Mousse vraiment bien. Très doux.. Laisse le cuir chevelu non irrité. My scalp is really itching from some month.but I have no geasy hair or dandruff Nothing works except this product with the same conditioner that goes together. A miracle for my scalp and my hair Get soft and shiny Ca ma sauvé la vie ou plutôt celle de mon cuir chevelu qui me gratte énormément depuis quelques mois, même si je n'ai pas le cuir chevelu gras ou des pellicules( c'est un des signes lié à la ménopause malheureusement...bref) Ce produit est génial associé au Conditioner de la même ligne. En plus mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux et soyeux.Ces deux produits fonctionnent mieux pour moi que les shampoings et conditionner de Desert Essence, même si ils sont aussi très bien

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Mar 21, 2013

made my hair feel soft and clean

very good

Posted by 5320293419173470085 on Jan 25, 2013

helps with dry scalp

So-so

Posted by Reviewer1549053 on Dec 16, 2012

I find the liquidity of this product does not help with "penetrating to the scalp". You'd have to use quite a large amount to get it to the scalp which by then you would have used too much shampoo. Quite troublesome to section parts of your hair to get the shampoo directly to the scalp. Other than that, the shampoo cleans my hair and does not make it dry or oily.

Much needed scalp relief, FINALLY!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Apr 20, 2012

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. I have a greasy, sensitive scalp usually accompanied by dandruff and itchiness (I know, a match made in heaven:)). After trying a zillion dandruff shampoos (those with zinc pyritheone and selenium sulfide) with not much success (they usually irritated my scalp even more while their effect on dandruff diminished with regular use) I came to a conclusion that a mild shampoo is what my scalp needs and TheraNeem Organix, Scalp Therape Shampoo is the best I have tried so far. Despite the fact that it contains no SLS, only mild cleansing agents, it does a superb job cleaning my greasy scalp & hair while not additionally irritating it but actually successfully offering much needed relief. For once there is no tightening feeling and no itching on my scalp after washing my hair. It also foams up surprisingly well and will last you quite some time. However since is thinner in consistency than most shampoos (supposedly to better penetrate the scalp) you have to be extra careful when applying it; squeeze it directly on your scalp or into your palm rather than on your fingers.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2902393 on Dec 08, 2011

Nice product, very natural.

Glutin free

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Jul 03, 2011

Makes your scalp feel good.

This shampoo is a must to have

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Jun 03, 2011

What a shampoo!! My scalp feels wonderful after using this. I use this about once a week just to really deep cleanse my scalp. This is a keeper for my colored hair, and I do use a light hairspray and I know this is breaking up the spray out of my hair very gently.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »