too thin

Posted by 4929523920211787471 on Apr 22, 2016

The texture of the shampoo is too thin, like water.

Refreshing

Posted by 4811167652429114399 on Dec 21, 2015

Clean the scalp and feel refreshing.

Was not for me

Posted by Reviewer2627057 on Sep 03, 2016

I was so impressed when I first tried the product because it made my hair so shiny, however, after a few days of use, I realized my scalp was getting drier and drier each time I used it. It got to a point where I noticed my hair was starting to fall off, which is when I stopped using it. However, I think this shampoo has great potential. They just need to figure out the right formula to help customers who suffere from dry scalps and thinning hair. I wished I could have given it five stars because I did like how my hair was shinning all the time.

Maybe my expectations were too high?

Posted by Reviewer1172263 on Mar 04, 2014

My scalp has given me problems over the past few years since I moved to a region with much harsher winters and much more drastic changes in climate throughout the year. I have tried a variety of expensive shampoos said to be good for regulating the scalp and I have also tried the "no poo" method, though always with less than satisfactory results. I had high hopes for this product, with its natural ingredients and with the mostly positive reviews here. It was the first product I've used with neem as a key ingredient (I had seen neem here and there in other more high-end products also). Overall, though, my experience was disappointing. The first time I used the shampoo, I was surprised by how strong the smell is, and the cooling sensation (from the peppermint, or perhaps the neem?) was also very strong. It didn't bother me at first but thinking on this now, I wonder how good that would be for sensitive scalps. I didn't have any trouble with the texture, it was not as watery as others described. The first few washes left my hair feeling clean and not too dry, but I noticed that much more hair came out after drying, and after a while my hair started feeling kind of brittle. I used this shampoo less and alternated with other shampoos, but all in all it was disappointing (and the scent was not easy to get used to). Most importantly, though, my scalp didn't make any noticeable improvements -- still itchy, still flaky, not calmer than it was after using other shampoos. I am wondering now whether it is good to apply such strong ingredients (see the first four ingredients and also the plentiful citrus oils at the end of the list), no matter how natural, directly on my scalp. I eventually stopped using the bottle with over half of it still left.

This is a great product for hair problems.

Posted by 5155370833574076376 on Oct 29, 2016

I use this product for my fungal infections due to breast cancer but never all the time. It does have the peppermint smell that I love but take some body out of my when used with the conditioner. it is great for getting your hair and scalp very clean.

great stuff

Posted by 4822380980032564838 on Dec 01, 2016

Bought this for my Husband as his hair was falling out. I noticed it on the shower floor. Got this and the Conditioner and his hair stopped falling out! I was impressed so started using it myself. My head felt so clean and hair soft with plenty of shine...will reorder this product.

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by 5560841244754780587 on Dec 06, 2014

It is really a very good shampoo that makes my hair very soft and pleasant. The smell is probably not particularly nice, but not disturbing either. Good liquid texture.

Glutin free

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Jul 03, 2011

Makes your scalp feel good.

very good

Posted by 5320293419173470085 on Jan 25, 2013

helps with dry scalp

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »