wonderful and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 28, 2010

May be a bit harsh for colored treated hair, but it is very pleasant smelling and does work to voluminize the hair. I mix with another shampoo everyother day.

TheraNeem Organix, Shampoo, Neem & Eucalyptus

Posted by Reviewer2860769 on Jul 14, 2011

Bought this for my son. His has massive oily hair. This is a great product. Tried other brands didn't work as well for him. He loved this one.

Great volume and clean feeling!

Posted by vegangry on Jun 27, 2013

We like this shampoo very much! It has a distinct aroma (neem I guess), but it is not annoying. The hair and scalp feels very clean after use and it gives great volume to the hair.

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

It worked with my oily hair

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

My hair is long, fine and oily. I've just used up one bottle of each of the combo shampoo+conditioner of the Voluminizing therape, so I've been using both products for a few months. I am very satisfied with the results. They leave my hair soft (specially the shapoo! It is amazingly smoothy!), loose, with volume and, what is more important, they control oiliness: my hair stays clean for at least 2 days, which is A LOT for me!. I will repeat. Tengo el pelo largo, fino y graso. Acabo de terminar la primera botella tanto del champú como del acondicionador de la gama Voluminizing therape, es decir, que he estado usando ambos productos durante unos cuantos meses. Estoy muy contenta con los resultados. Me dejan el pelo suave (en especial el champú), suelto, con volumen y, lo más importante, han mantenido la grasa controladar hasta el punto de durarme limpio 2 días, ¡para mí eso es muchísimo tiempo! Repetiré.

Thereneem Shampoo

Posted by 4760291531026003081 on Oct 26, 2013

This is very , very, good shampoo for anyone with a scalp problem. It also makes your hair soft and silky without conditioner. I will most certainly order again.

good

Posted by Reviewer2632655 on May 26, 2012

have skin allergy for all neem shampoos, so cannot rate for myself. my husband likes it

Okay

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Oct 13, 2013

The shampoo makes my scalp feel comfortable, but my hair quickly become oily again.

Organix South TheraNeem Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1730785 on Nov 30, 2010

Was very mild and didn't really help much.

save your hair

Posted by 4666897021519507775 on Oct 17, 2016

color stays in. scalp no longer itches. i bathe with it .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »