Nourishing lotion

Posted by 5295106993435077614 on Sep 01, 2013

I'm not your average human, I am what's considered a "Sensitive" my skin will react to anything artificial, and chemical in a negative way. This lotion is the most loving lotion I have tried for my skin, it is smooth and absorbs well. A small amount goes a long way. The smell is light and clean- however I do not smoke, I do not use perfumes and strong odors in my home. So my nose smells it pure- it is a fresh smell. There are many inaccurate or exaggerated reviews on the smell alone here I noticed. My best suggestion is to give it a try for yourself, and if you are a sensitive like me you just might appreciate this lotion. God's love to you!

Ohh so Soft

Posted by Reviewer1308800 on Feb 27, 2010

Softens skin immediately. Noticeable results after just (3) days. TheraNeem lotion is now the "STAR" of my daily and nighly, head to toe, skin care routine.

Very Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2525972 on Nov 15, 2010

I've been using this cream for almost a year now and all I can say is that it it is amazing. Is an slow process but, my skin got so much softer and the good thing is that it is not oily. A friend of mine got some kind of rash that she couldn't get rid of and since this cream has Aloe I told her to buy a bottle and 3 days after using it, she call me to tell me that her "rash was gone". Very good product.Excellent price.

Wonderful for healing

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 09, 2012

I first tried the small sample bottle of this product and was amazed by how wonderfully it healed the dry skin patches on my face - caused by decades of sun damage. So, I bought 3 larger bottles and am thrilled with it!

Theraneem Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Feb 15, 2011

Great Stuff! Perfect for dry scaly winter skin, yet absorbs well .Good to keep hands soft, too.

Eczema Lotion

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Jul 24, 2014

Another item I decided to try for the eczema on hands and foot. Again this lotion has done wonders with fantastic results. I believe it's the Neem Oil in both the cleansing bar and lotion I'm finally able to bring the eczema under some sort of control. It's worth the money. The lotion last a long time. Highly Recommended A little lotion goes a long way and yes just a little oily.

my skin

Posted by 5320293419173470085 on Nov 24, 2012

have tried many, this eased the itchies

I was warned...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Jun 25, 2012

I knew the smell of neem oil is that of peanuts and garlic, but I thought I'd give this a try anyway. I have been in search of the perfect hand cream: moisturizing, healing, easily absorbed. And this cream is all of those things, however the smell is one very large negative. I was unable to use it as is, not more than once anyway. I mixed it with my Aveeno lotion and added some Aveda oil to mask the smell. I must say the result is quite a nice little lotion.

good

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 25, 2013

i tried several products of this brand. they are all good, and good for 43yo me and my 10yo daughter.

Hidratante corporal

Posted by Reviewer2214333 on Jan 11, 2015

Proporciona una buena hidratación.