Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Skin Lotion, Hand & Body Therapé, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Nourishing lotion

Posted by 5295106993435077614 on Sep 01, 2013

I'm not your average human, I am what's considered a "Sensitive" my skin will react to anything artificial, and chemical in a negative way. This lotion is the most loving lotion I have tried for my skin, it is smooth and absorbs well. A small amount goes a long way. The smell is light and clean- however I do not smoke, I do not use perfumes and strong odors in my home. So my nose smells it pure- it is a fresh smell. There are many inaccurate or exaggerated reviews on the smell alone here I noticed. My best suggestion is to give it a try for yourself, and if you are a sensitive like me you just might appreciate this lotion. God's love to you!

Ohh so Soft

Posted by Reviewer1308800 on Feb 27, 2010

Softens skin immediately. Noticeable results after just (3) days. TheraNeem lotion is now the "STAR" of my daily and nighly, head to toe, skin care routine.

Very Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2525972 on Nov 15, 2010

I've been using this cream for almost a year now and all I can say is that it it is amazing. Is an slow process but, my skin got so much softer and the good thing is that it is not oily. A friend of mine got some kind of rash that she couldn't get rid of and since this cream has Aloe I told her to buy a bottle and 3 days after using it, she call me to tell me that her "rash was gone". Very good product.Excellent price.

Theraneem Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1460864 on Feb 15, 2011

Great Stuff! Perfect for dry scaly winter skin, yet absorbs well .Good to keep hands soft, too.

Wonderful for healing

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 09, 2012

I first tried the small sample bottle of this product and was amazed by how wonderfully it healed the dry skin patches on my face - caused by decades of sun damage. So, I bought 3 larger bottles and am thrilled with it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »