Wonderful Product!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 20, 2010

Bought this for a friend who's dog (a Yorkie) had allergies and dry skin. She says her baby's skin has cleared up and she hasn't seen her scratch once since using it!!!

~ 5 STARS!

Posted by Shelti on Sep 22, 2014

♥ My pair of darling Sheltie sisters have long, silky fur and I truly LOVE absolutely everything about this gentle shampoo for their velvety coats. ⋙ It has a clear/amber, fluid consistency and only a fairly small amount is needed to create a rich lather. ⋙ And because it so thoroughly rinses out, no residue is left on their sensitive skin, or on the teeth of their grooming combs. ⋙ It leaves their fur very soft, without any tangles, and with a really nice *fresh + clean* scent!

Pamper your pooch

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Sep 07, 2011

My dog would scratch like crazy after each trip to the groomers, even when I paid extra for hypo-allergic shampoo and conditioners. Bought Thera-Neem for the groomer to use, with veterinarian approval. It made a big difference. Thera-Neem is SOAP FREE and made with organic ingredients. Neem is soothing and moisturizing for sensitive skin. There are no harsh chemicals, no parabens and no lauryl sulfate in this product. It is also virtually scent free. The consistency of the product is thinner than shampoo and needs to remain on the coat for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing for best effect.This shampoo does a beautiful job and really whitens and brightens the white portions of her coat. She scratches much less and I do not smell any phony perfumed fragrance on her coat. No more conditioners necessary, either. My dog is happier, and so am I.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012

This has a very subtle, clean smell that leaves your dog smelling 'clean' not like a perfume factory. It lathers well and rinses clean. My dog was super shiny and had a silky coat. It didn't cause any irritation to her skin. Will definitely buy this again and reccomend it to all pet owners. Thanks!

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer3069169 on May 09, 2012

I have been sourcing for good shampoo for many years, as my dog has sensitive skin. Till recently, my dog suffered from flea infested, which causes his coat to be very patchy, and very coarse and dry skin. So i just bought this Neem shampoo to give it a try, as i read that neem is an effective pest repellent and very good in healing skin. After the first time usage this shampoo, my dog's coat turns out to be so soft and nice! It even helps to minimise its itchy skin problem! Currently, i am using the second bottle of this shampoo and my dog is recovering for flea allergy! His newly grown coat is really soft, moist and thick !

OUTSTANDING

Posted by 5491351418022769234 on Feb 19, 2014

My pets shampoo was packed very nicely, arrived on time, and is exactly what I needed and wanted. My dogs are clean,smell clean,and have stopped itching. They say thank you, paws up, and give you another five stars.

Clean dog!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

Just as on my own hair, I like using a shampoo on my dog that does not have chemicals. I feel its just as important for her as it is for me. This shampoo has almost no fragrance (what there is is pleasant) and leaves her with a silky soft coat.

my yorkies love

Posted by treisi on Jun 14, 2012

My dog (Yorke) love them,and i buy it the second time,think not last.

Posted by Reviewer1960974 on Mar 23, 2013

I have used this for years and it's perfect for my thick coated Golden. Great for sensitive skin, helping keep bugs off, and leaves the coat super soft and silky. It really does get all the way through the coat to the skin which is harder to do with others shampoos. Love this product!

Super

Posted by Reviewer1397828 on Jul 20, 2010

The Organix South, TheraNeem, shampoo for my dog is wonderful for my fragrance sentivities. No problem whatsoever. Super!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »