Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012

This has a very subtle, clean smell that leaves your dog smelling 'clean' not like a perfume factory. It lathers well and rinses clean. My dog was super shiny and had a silky coat. It didn't cause any irritation to her skin. Will definitely buy this again and reccomend it to all pet owners. Thanks!

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer3069169 on May 09, 2012

I have been sourcing for good shampoo for many years, as my dog has sensitive skin. Till recently, my dog suffered from flea infested, which causes his coat to be very patchy, and very coarse and dry skin. So i just bought this Neem shampoo to give it a try, as i read that neem is an effective pest repellent and very good in healing skin. After the first time usage this shampoo, my dog's coat turns out to be so soft and nice! It even helps to minimise its itchy skin problem! Currently, i am using the second bottle of this shampoo and my dog is recovering for flea allergy! His newly grown coat is really soft, moist and thick !

Good for cats too!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I have an older cat I use this on. It is not too soapy and is easy to apply and rinse out in a hurry! The cat's coat was soft and fluffy to our amusement after one bath with this. Smells natural. I trust these ingredients are best for animals and I'm confidant using it. Gentle.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3184176 on Apr 16, 2012

Great on Labradoodle, smells good. Don't need to use too much. I like the healthy idea for my dog's skin

very good

Posted by Reviewer2904426 on Dec 15, 2011

my dog love it

Pamper your pooch

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Sep 07, 2011

My dog would scratch like crazy after each trip to the groomers, even when I paid extra for hypo-allergic shampoo and conditioners. Bought Thera-Neem for the groomer to use, with veterinarian approval. It made a big difference. Thera-Neem is SOAP FREE and made with organic ingredients. Neem is soothing and moisturizing for sensitive skin. There are no harsh chemicals, no parabens and no lauryl sulfate in this product. It is also virtually scent free. The consistency of the product is thinner than shampoo and needs to remain on the coat for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing for best effect.This shampoo does a beautiful job and really whitens and brightens the white portions of her coat. She scratches much less and I do not smell any phony perfumed fragrance on her coat. No more conditioners necessary, either. My dog is happier, and so am I.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1198926 on Jul 22, 2011

I just switched from hypo-alergenic shampoo to Thereneem and I really like it. It doesn't dry my dogs coat out, leaves it very soft and shiny and doesn't iritate her skin. I don't know how much it helps with fleas because she doesn't really have them (I use garlic in her food and she's on a raw-food diet).

I like this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Jun 30, 2011

Seems to repel insects, leaves the coat very soft and smelling great! Less pungent neem than other neem products I've tried. Helping with my dog's itching and hair growth!

Super

Posted by Reviewer1397828 on Jul 20, 2010

The Organix South, TheraNeem, shampoo for my dog is wonderful for my fragrance sentivities. No problem whatsoever. Super!

Wonderful Product!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 20, 2010

Bought this for a friend who's dog (a Yorkie) had allergies and dry skin. She says her baby's skin has cleared up and she hasn't seen her scratch once since using it!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »