Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3184176 on Apr 16, 2012

Great on Labradoodle, smells good. Don't need to use too much. I like the healthy idea for my dog's skin

Good for cats too!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I have an older cat I use this on. It is not too soapy and is easy to apply and rinse out in a hurry! The cat's coat was soft and fluffy to our amusement after one bath with this. Smells natural. I trust these ingredients are best for animals and I'm confidant using it. Gentle.

best woof shampoo

Posted by 5185794781136955675 on May 10, 2016

Smells great! Woof not allergic to the shampoo. Ease itch! Overall been using for 2years++

Saved my cat from a trip to the Vet

Posted by 5292137705310122478 on Jul 01, 2016

My kitty was suffering so much from flea infestation and loosing hair on her inner thighs because she was biting the hair out. After the first bath she calmed way down. It was not a full body bath at the time, just her hind end. Then 2 weeks later, I gave her a second more thorough complete body bath. Now after a month she is still feeling great relief and her hair has almost totally grown back!

Best shampoo for my York!

Posted by Tihoho on Jul 03, 2016

Много лет пользуемся только этим шампунем для мытья собаки. Лучше дорогих шампуней из зоомагазина. Не так давно шампунь немного изменился. На сайте указан старый состав. Сейчас после olefin sulfonate идёт: PPG 2 hydroxyethyl coco isostearamide, polysorbate 20, Lauryl glucoside, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, glycerine, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, azadirachta indica (neem) oil*, panthenol, sodium chloride , natural fragrance.

Good Pet shampoo

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 02, 2015

This shampoo is not expensive and I Like this because all natural and free of chemicals. My allergy shihtzu works well with this shampoo. So I have bought 4 bottles in one time. Highly recommend!

very good

Posted by sailasiili on Apr 05, 2014

smells nice and washes my three cats sensitively :)

Muy bueno

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jul 24, 2014

Muy suave, ligero, hidratante, no irrita, cunde. Perfecto sin más!!!

pet shampoo

Posted by 5518814553591621760 on Aug 16, 2014

Smells good!

best choice for my cat!

Posted by Reviewer1180184 on Oct 08, 2014

I bought this one as thr first shampoo for ma cat 'Kiss'. This smells good and mild~ Fur becomes silky smoothe... Oh..I cannot help hugging her after her bathing with this shampoo. I recommend this one!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »