Posted by Reviewer1960974 on Mar 23, 2013

I have used this for years and it's perfect for my thick coated Golden. Great for sensitive skin, helping keep bugs off, and leaves the coat super soft and silky. It really does get all the way through the coat to the skin which is harder to do with others shampoos. Love this product!

Super

Posted by Reviewer1397828 on Jul 20, 2010

The Organix South, TheraNeem, shampoo for my dog is wonderful for my fragrance sentivities. No problem whatsoever. Super!

Clean dog!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

Just as on my own hair, I like using a shampoo on my dog that does not have chemicals. I feel its just as important for her as it is for me. This shampoo has almost no fragrance (what there is is pleasant) and leaves her with a silky soft coat.

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer3069169 on May 09, 2012

I have been sourcing for good shampoo for many years, as my dog has sensitive skin. Till recently, my dog suffered from flea infested, which causes his coat to be very patchy, and very coarse and dry skin. So i just bought this Neem shampoo to give it a try, as i read that neem is an effective pest repellent and very good in healing skin. After the first time usage this shampoo, my dog's coat turns out to be so soft and nice! It even helps to minimise its itchy skin problem! Currently, i am using the second bottle of this shampoo and my dog is recovering for flea allergy! His newly grown coat is really soft, moist and thick !

Good Shampoo

Posted by 4952536287755458837 on Dec 22, 2016

My dogs have been using this shampoo for years. With this organic shampoo. and also pure essential oil to be applied on the collar helps to prevent fleas and ticks so far. My dogs have never been on frontline or similar toxic flea and ticks prevention products. On top of that, this shampoo is gentle to the skin and also smelling very nice. Love it.

disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer3344677 on Nov 13, 2012

it's really too diluted, the consistency is almost like water. my groomer had to mix with other shampoo to lather well, i'm disappointed with the product.

very nice!

Posted by 4989077048179243290 on Jun 10, 2013

very nice smell, no agressive chemicals like SDS and no allergy in my very sensitive dog

Keep your kitties and doggies tidy

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Apr 02, 2013

It's a very good shampoo for pets. I bought it to replace dermatological shampoo our vet recommended to use when washing my sweet little JRT's sensitive skin just because I wanted to try something more natural and less reminding of a medicine. This neem shampoo does all the job our special shampoo did - such as stops irritation caused by clothes etc. - plus it's cheaper and doesn't contain rough sulphates. The smell is a bit odd to my nose, but you may love its candy sweetness.

I like this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Jun 30, 2011

Seems to repel insects, leaves the coat very soft and smelling great! Less pungent neem than other neem products I've tried. Helping with my dog's itching and hair growth!

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1198926 on Jul 22, 2011

I just switched from hypo-alergenic shampoo to Thereneem and I really like it. It doesn't dry my dogs coat out, leaves it very soft and shiny and doesn't iritate her skin. I don't know how much it helps with fleas because she doesn't really have them (I use garlic in her food and she's on a raw-food diet).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »