Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1198926 on Jul 22, 2011

I just switched from hypo-alergenic shampoo to Thereneem and I really like it. It doesn't dry my dogs coat out, leaves it very soft and shiny and doesn't iritate her skin. I don't know how much it helps with fleas because she doesn't really have them (I use garlic in her food and she's on a raw-food diet).

very good

Posted by Reviewer2904426 on Dec 15, 2011

my dog love it

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3184176 on Apr 16, 2012

Great on Labradoodle, smells good. Don't need to use too much. I like the healthy idea for my dog's skin

Good for cats too!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 19, 2012

I have an older cat I use this on. It is not too soapy and is easy to apply and rinse out in a hurry! The cat's coat was soft and fluffy to our amusement after one bath with this. Smells natural. I trust these ingredients are best for animals and I'm confidant using it. Gentle.

best woof shampoo

Posted by 5185794781136955675 on May 10, 2016

Smells great! Woof not allergic to the shampoo. Ease itch! Overall been using for 2years++

Good Pet shampoo

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 02, 2015

This shampoo is not expensive and I Like this because all natural and free of chemicals. My allergy shihtzu works well with this shampoo. So I have bought 4 bottles in one time. Highly recommend!

Great doggie shampoo

Posted by 5328481362729487039 on Oct 21, 2016

Our little terrier has skin allergies and finding the right shampoo for him is challenging. When I read the ingredients and the reviews on this pet shampoo I had to try it out on our pooch. i will say that it has significantly curbed his scratching and no more "hot spots" have occured. I will buy this product again

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2923960 on Nov 05, 2016

Both me and my dog are using it! Smells amazing, not to strong just natural. Will purchase again.

very good

Posted by sailasiili on Apr 05, 2014

smells nice and washes my three cats sensitively :)

Muy bueno

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jul 24, 2014

Muy suave, ligero, hidratante, no irrita, cunde. Perfecto sin más!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »