Nice flavor, works fine, but doesn't seem to contain organic ingredients

Posted by 4933675171304149528 on Apr 08, 2016

Was a bit more expensive than others like Eco-Dent and contains less powder, so 4 stars.

wonderful

Posted by Taniana on Dec 14, 2015

wonderful natural teeth and gum powder which help remineralise teeth because it does not contain glycerin. Also Fluoride free.

Only thing I use now for brushing my teeth!

Posted by DonnaMiller on Nov 25, 2015

I love this stuff. When I bought it I had some extra tubes of toothpaste lying around, and I've used them up, gave away an unopened tube, and this is all I want to use now. The taste is pleasant and not too strong. It foams, just enough, not excessively like some chemical-based toothpastes. It does the job, my teeth feel clean afterwards. The ingredients are all natural and I think it's a very well formulated product. In the past I've used just baking soda, or baking soda and coconut oil. But I feel the Organix South toothpowder is more gentle and not as abrasive, but it still gets my teeth clean. I love this so much it's encouraged me to try some of the other Organix South neem products, and I'm really loving their shampoo and conditioner now too.

On the fence.

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Oct 24, 2015

I am not sure if the formulation has changed. I tried it last year and quite liked it. But this time round, it seems to cause my sensitive gums to become sore. I will give it some time and will update this review.

Not recommended

Posted by Reviewer1929891 on Jul 17, 2015

I liked it a lot until my teeth started getting sensitive and really started hurting in some places. I thought I was getting multiple bad cavities which is very odd for me so I went to the dentist. No cavities but my gums were receding. I immediately stopped using this product and the pain dwindled within 2 weeks.

Cleans really well; taste is very pleasant

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

PROS -cleans better than regular toothpaste, you'll be surprised! -suds really well -has a pleasant taste -will last you a long time -very cheap CONS -it's a pain in the a$$ to take it out of the container without spilling some powder -a tad bit sweet I guess from the Xylitol -leaves a cinnamon aftertaste which can be understood but then again you won't get that fresh minty clean feel from it (I haven't tried the minty flavor) -some of the ingredients are questionable but I haven't done my research yet on that, however I've been using this for almost a month and I haven't had any bad experience

Excellent product

Posted by 4947049720401744654 on Oct 30, 2014

Terrific Value and Price. Would definitely buy again. L.

Like it!

Posted by 5268859773194419709 on Jan 27, 2014

I love the smell and consistency and foam! But one thing is not the best - xylitol in content!

The best mouth hygiene product I have found!

Posted by Reviewer3131171 on Jan 24, 2014

Excellent product. Cleans the teeth well and tastes great. Excellent selection of ingredients. Looking forward to buying this again!

Cleans well but....

Posted by Reviewer2582844 on Dec 05, 2013

I like the fact that you have a clean feeling after using and it does taste fine, however, it uses sodium methyl cocoyl taurate for a foaming agent which is in the same family as Sodium laurel sulfate. Its an engine degreaser, and an anionic surfectant, a known toxin which should be avoided. It also uses Maltodextrin, which is a byproduct of GMO corn. Wish it had a better safer sweetener and would just leave out the toxic foaming agent. I previously used Christopher's tooth powder which I love! It uses all herbs only. It was great, but wanted to try something cheaper so I got this. My teeth are now more sensitive to cold and heat with this stuff. Never had that with my other tooth powder. I'm going back to Christopher's.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »